The F*%K Thread

raildog

i can not begin to say the word fuck, and alll the many ways it means to me at the moment :(

but the above statement still applies in all fuckin forms and fawcets. :(

Yeah - fuck all Taps! You need a fucking plumber 'W'? ;)

Fuckin' hot and sticky outside even at 11 fuckin PM... who the fuck turned the fuckin calendar back to fuckin July??

It's a fucking Monday. For the love of fuck.......

Only a three fuckin' day week for me.... :bananamac:

These fucking computers here have been fucked. They look okay today, so far... but for fuck's sake. I couldn't scratch my balls yesterday without them crashing.

These fucking computers here have been fucked. They look okay today, so far... but for fuck's sake. I couldn't scratch my balls yesterday without them crashing.

you scratch your fuckin balls at work? :yikes:

I've heard that is all he fucking does do at work. Getting fucking paid to be a pro pocket pool player sounds fucking cool to me!! :drink:

I've heard that is all he fucking does do at work. Getting fucking paid to be a pro pocket pool player sounds fucking cool to me!! :drink:

Eight ball in the fuckin side pocket!! Fuck!! My hand got in the fuckin' way. :yikes:

There is nowhere I don't scratch my balls if the need arises.

On another note, I could not have been more premature with that fucking post. I spent the rest of the fucking day looking at my frozen computer like it was a fucking polar sunset or something... unable to do a fucking thing but dream of ways of smashing the shit out of the fucking thing in my head.

We didn't start the fuckin fire. It was always fuckin burnin' since the world's been fuckin turning.

We didn't start the fuckin fire. It was always fuckin burnin' since the world's been fuckin turning.

The roof!! The roof!! The roof is on fire!! We don't need no water, let the motherfucker burn!! Burn motherfucker burn!!