The F*%K Thread

raildog

SACRISTIAN AT LOCAL PARISH FUCKIN SNAPS AND GOES ON FUCKIN MURDER MAIMING RAMPAGE....FILM AT FUCKIN ELEVEN !!

:yikes: Um, Widda my dear... have you ever fuckin' considered changing to a different fuckin church? Cuz from what I've gathered from some of your fuckin posts in the past, the one you go to right now obviously aint' fuckin working for ya.

Just a fuckin suggestion. Don't hurt me. Please? :)

Just got back from Hawaii. Man the weather was fuckin' beautiful. I sure didn't want to come back to hear and the fucking rain.

Just fuckin great - you go to Hawaii and I go to fuckin Devon!

Somethings wrong here. Just plain fuckin wrong.

Anyways hope you had a great time.....did you do Maui?? Fuck I love that island. Like fuckin paradise.

No, we were in fucking Oahu. We get away from Japan only to be surrounded by more Japanese people. Go fuckin figure.

Ha, ive been there too - it is scarily dominated by Japanese! All paying their respects of course.

First of all..i am throwing the fuck flag on lennie.

second of all....that is fuckin hillarious! :nyanya:

Ha, Widda, youre gonna have to live for a week without me.....are you gonna fuckin miss me??

I dont know how the fuck i am going to sleep at nite. :crying:

You don't normally have any fucking problem sleeping, even when you go to fucking bed in the day time!! :D

:lol:

fuck..........ive missed saying that for a week!

SACRISTIAN AT LOCAL PARISH FUCKIN SNAPS AND GOES ON FUCKIN MURDER MAIMING RAMPAGE....FILM AT FUCKIN ELEVEN !!

:yikes: Um, Widda my dear... have you ever fuckin' considered changing to a different fuckin church? Cuz from what I've gathered from some of your fuckin posts in the past, the one you go to right now obviously aint' fuckin working for ya.

it isnt the church my sweet, but the fuckin bitches in it. i would never hurt you Keef, I actually fuckin like you lots. :)

it isnt the church my sweet, but the fuckin bitches in it. i would never hurt you Keef, I actually fuckin like you lots. :)

Nuns can be a bit much sometimes.... :blink:

Nuns have no fuckin' fun!! (insert Mercyful Fate riff here)

Nuns have no fuckin' fun!! (insert Mercyful Fate riff here)

the nuns i have known are nicer than these evil women. fuckers that they are.

btw, i am throwing the fuck flag on Metalhead66

The Britsh media are fuckin' moaning about Setanta fuckin' Sports....

Yeah with good fucking reason! How the fuck did they manage to secure the footie over BBC and Sky?

Now no fucker gets to watch it - could only happen in England.

Yeah with good fucking reason! How the fuck did they manage to secure the footie over BBC and Sky?

And there lies the fuckin' complaint...Fuckin' justified !!!!!!!!!!

And there lies the fuckin' complaint...Fuckin' justified !!!!!!!!!!

They fuckin' took footie away from mainstream TV?? Fuckin' sorry fruitcakes they are!!! Now Ian can't watch Luton rock the fuckin' field.

Man U lost to fuckin` Liverpool

Fuckin' :rofl2:

Ooooppsssss ........ !! :lol:

It's been rainy and damp all fuckin weekend so the kids have been trapped in the fuckin house. I'm about fuckin ready to pack both of 'em in a fuckin box and ship'em to fuckin Antarctica. :angry:

It's been rainy and damp all fuckin weekend so the kids have been trapped in the fuckin house. I'm about fuckin ready to pack both of 'em in a fuckin box and ship'em to fuckin Antarctica. :angry:

You fucking made me laugh out fucking loud. My fucking wife asked what the fuck was I fucking laughing about. Fucking classic!

Fucking L**on are never on the fucking TV :bunch:

Good thing for the fuckin' world I bet.... :whistle:

Fucking L**on are never on the fucking TV :bunch:

Good thing for the fuckin' world I bet.... :whistle:

Fuckin spot on - they are shittier than Southend and that's saying something at the fuckin moment.