The F*%K Thread

raildog

There was a crazy fucking RV crash two buildings from where I work just as I was getting off from fucking work.

Right at a stoplight that's a "T" an RV that was most likely coming from the mountain went straight through the "T" and crashed into a business building right between a loan place and an Ice Cream place. Almsot the entire RV was inside of the fucking building.

There was a crazy fucking RV crash two buildings from where I work just as I was getting off from fucking work.

Right at a stoplight that's a "T" an RV that was most likely coming from the mountain went straight through the "T" and crashed into a business building right between a loan place and an Ice Cream place. Almsot the entire RV was inside of the fucking building.

Ā 

This is not what I fuckin want to think about as I'm preparing to go away in my fuckin RV this weekend. :yikes:

Ā 

But seriously, we're mostly fuckin packed and ready to fuckin go first thing tomorrow AM. By this time tomorrow fuckin night I'll be in the fuckin Poconos drinking a fucking Pabst Blue Ribbon.

Ā 

This is not what I fuckin want to think about as I'm preparing to go away in my fuckin RV this weekend. :yikes:

Ā 

But seriously, we're mostly fuckin packed and ready to fuckin go first thing tomorrow AM. By this time tomorrow fuckin night I'll be in the fuckin Poconos drinking a fucking Pabst Blue Ribbon.

Ā 

Have fucking fun on your trip and remember to hit the breaks when you approach a stoplight. :beerbang:

Have fucking fun on your trip and remember to hit the breaks when you approach a stoplight. :beerbang:

Ā 

Believe it or not my wife actually fuckin drives when we tow the fuckin trailer (cuz her Dodge Durango is the only vehicle we have that's heavy duty enough to tow the fuckin thing) but I'll pass that fuckin advice on to her. I bet she'll say "No fuckin shit, Sherlock. Thanks for that." :P

Ā 

Believe it or not my wife actually fuckin drives when we tow the fuckin trailer (cuz her Dodge Durango is the only vehicle we have that's heavy duty enough to tow the fuckin thing) but I'll pass that fuckin advice on to her. I bet she'll say "No fuckin shit, Sherlock. Thanks for that." :P

Ā 

Ā 

You let your wife fucking drive??? :bowdown:;)

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Fuck yeah! Less fuckin hassle for me. She comes from a fuckin family of truckers and fuckin RV fanatics, she can handle that fuckin thing WAY better than I ever fuckin could. The only time I towed that fuckin RV was the day I brought it home from the fuckin dealer and I was shaking like a fuckin leaf the entire time. Fuck that.

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Fuck yeah! Less fuckin hassle for me. She comes from a fuckin family of truckers and fuckin RV fanatics, she can handle that fuckin thing WAY better than I ever fuckin could. The only time I towed that fuckin RV was the day I brought it home from the fuckin dealer and I was shaking like a fuckin leaf the entire time. Fuck that.

Ā 

Ya big fucking girl :rofl2:

Ya big fucking girl :rofl2:

Ā 

Guilty as fuckin charged.

I am weenie, hear me fuckin roar.

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

I can just hear and see Mrs Keef look over at him and say no fuckin shit sherlock :lol:

Ā 

too fuckin funny. in other fuckin news, i am awake.

Whew, it's a fucking hot and humid one today. Thankfully we are heading to a fucking Beer Garden today. All you can fucking eat and drink for two hours. I'm going to fucking put them out of business.

Fuckin' :beerbang:

It's so fuckin' shit here,and NOT the weather.........

Ā 

Ā 

oh fuck babe. not again ...:( what the fuck can i do for you?

Ā 

You curse to fucking much. :lol:

Ā 

Ā 

isn't that the pot calling the kettle fuckin black wes. you forget now i am in fucking driving distance of comming and beating your ass. so watch the fuck out. :lol:

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

isn't that the pot calling the kettle fuckin black wes. you forget now i am in fucking driving distance of comming and beating your ass. so watch the fuck out. :lol:

Ā 

I might want to fucking point out that I might not be as willing as Jez is to get an ass beating. :whistle:

So bring it the fuck on. :lol:

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

I might want to fucking point out that I might not be as willing as Jez is to get an ass beating. :whistle:

So bring it the fuck on. :lol:

Ā 

Ā 

you are so fucking on Wes. :lol:

No one is going to beat my ass thanks very fucking much. Well maybe if you cover yourself with fucking raspberry jam and call me Lionel I may change my fucking mind!! ;)

No one is going to beat my ass thanks very fucking much. Well maybe if you cover yourself with fucking raspberry jam and call me Lionel I may change my fucking mind!! ;)

Ā 

Ā 

that is fuckin kinky. remind me to put jam on the grocery list :lol: