The F*%K Thread

raildog

Does any fucker here own Bon Jovi's fuckin' 'Crossroad' CD 'cos besides myself, I know one other fucker!! ;)

I fuckin heard about this. for fuckin SHAME!

"PLANTING" illegal evidence is a fucking crime,... :whistle:

I've never been to fucking Bulgaria to get the fucking evidence brother!! :)

Waitaminit, waitaminit... Jez, are you fuckin' trying to hint that fuckin Wotty actually fuckin owns....

NO!! :yikes:

Wotty, say it ain't fuckin' so, brother!!

Does any fucker here own Bon Jovi's fuckin' 'Crossroad' CD 'cos besides myself, I know one other fucker!! ;)

Waitaminit, waitaminit... Jez, are you fuckin' trying to hint that fuckin Wotty actually fuckin owns....

Ian...NNNNOOOOOOO....Fuck....fuck....fuck.... :crying:

Looks like our golden fuckin idol is fuckin tarnished, eh Eric? :crying:

I think so Keef...I'm Crushed.... :crying:

I got no fuckin heroes left. :crying:

Fuck....wait.....We still have Wes!!!! :beerbang:

YEA! RIGHT THE FUCK ON!! Wait a minute... where the fuck IS Wes?? :unsure:

He is fighting crime and saving damsels in distress in fucking the wild west... :beerbang:

He is fighting crime and saving damsels in distress in fucking the wild west... :beerbang:

well, he needs to show the fuck up and rescue this damzel. thank you fuckin very much.

well, he needs to show the fuck up and rescue this damzel. thank you fuckin very much.

He is saving The BEST for last....Fuckin A!!!

He is saving The BEST for last....Fuckin A!!!

fuckin a....you sweetie pie

My wife and brother... even my buddy owns 'Crossroads'. Either fucking way, I'm starting to get a bit pissed off. As people have seen by my 'Best of' lists at the end of every year, I like to hear everything. And I mean EVERY fucking thing. There are just too many fucking CDs getting released without hitting my ears. Silence, Gemini Five, Hardreams, HEAT, Million and now today I see fucking Faithfull (I Fucking LOVE their debut!) has released a new fucking CD. How the fuck am I going to hear all these fucking things???!!!

My wife and brother... even my buddy owns 'Crossroads'. Either fucking way, I'm starting to get a bit pissed off. As people have seen by my 'Best of' lists at the end of every year, I like to hear everything. And I mean EVERY fucking thing. There are just too many fucking CDs getting released without hitting my ears. Silence, Gemini Five, Hardreams, HEAT, Million and now today I see fucking Faithfull (I Fucking LOVE their debut!) has released a new fucking CD. How the fuck am I going to hear all these fucking things???!!!

I'm with you on this one mate. There's so many fucking great releases nowadays that you can't fucking keep up with them. There's not fuckenough time....

Let me help you prioritise there buddy. Check out Silence, & avoid Faithful (not as good as their first) & fucking Million. I have two albums by that band, & even the best one (presumably their debut as it's called "No.1") utterly sucks.

i get to go hang out the fuckin wash....yippfuckin EEEEE!

Some people have all the fucking luck!! :banana::banana:

i get to go hang out the fuckin wash....yippfuckin EEEEE!

Some people have all the fucking luck!! :banana::banana:

and some people have all the luck fucking

......and some people just fuckin' wish.... :lol:

Let me help you prioritise there buddy. Check out Silence, & avoid Faithful (not as good as their first) & fucking Million. I have two albums by that band, & even the best one (presumably their debut as it's called "No.1") utterly sucks.

Disappointing to hear about Faithfull. I still want to hear it, though. But yeah, Silence is my most wanted. Million have never been amazing, but I still like them nevertheless.

Anyway, to fuck things up even futher, I found out last night I owe an extra $1500 towards the mortgage. It is hard to express in words how severely this has fucked me up. I will not buy a CD for the rest of 2008, I dare say. It means that I got my monthy pay yesterday and it was gone instantly, with a $100 payment towards a $8500 credit card bill. Death never seemed so fucking appealing.