The F*%K Thread

raildog

Fuckin' Nintendo Wii.. :doh:

Play ya tomorrow - I am fucking crap.

I told Jez that he has to fuckin hug you an extra one from me, but he wouldn't go for the ass pinching by proxy :whistle:

I am not fucking pinching Wotty's Arse - He's my English Brother, but certain things I won't fucking do. :yikes:

I told Jez that he has to fuckin hug you an extra one from me, but he wouldn't go for the ass pinching by proxy :whistle:

I am not fucking pinching Wotty's Arse - He's my English Brother, but certain things I won't fucking do. :yikes:

There's been fuckin' murmourings in the fuckin' Wicker Council that another fuckin' "townie" is expected tomorrow !!!!! :yikes::yikes::yikes:

how bout Laurel...and hardy handshake then....

Jez, you are NO fucking fun. Wotters darling, i owe you one ass pinching. :nyanya:

Speaking of storms, man was there a fucker brewing over here yesterday afternoon. My wife and I got home pretty much at the same time and thought to take the puppies out for a quick walk before the storm hit. These deadset black fucking clouds were coming over and sparodic rain drops were falling as we walked the cheeky little fuckers down to the local ovals and they ran around like little monsters. We packed it up early due to how black the fucking clouds were and the distant thunder... got a few more drops on the way home but made it back unscathed. There were severe storm warnings all over the place, but in the end it pretty much passed us by with some heavy rain and that was about it. Pretty fuckin' pointless in the end. Like this post.

There's been fuckin' murmourings in the fuckin' Wicker Council that another fuckin' "townie" is expected tomorrow !!!!! :yikes::yikes::yikes:

You English are one strange fuckin' brew. :blink:

You English are one strange fuckin' brew. :blink:

And Fucking proud of it - Wibble.

Speaking of storms, man was there a fucker brewing over here yesterday afternoon. My wife and I got home pretty much at the same time and thought to take the puppies out for a quick walk before the storm hit. These deadset black fucking clouds were coming over and sparodic rain drops were falling as we walked the cheeky little fuckers down to the local ovals and they ran around like little monsters. We packed it up early due to how black the fucking clouds were and the distant thunder... got a few more drops on the way home but made it back unscathed. There were severe storm warnings all over the place, but in the end it pretty much passed us by with some heavy rain and that was about it. Pretty fuckin' pointless in the end. Like this post.

Glad to fucking see you made it through your storm.

We had fucking thunder that was so fucking loud it shook my house and I thought for a second my cd tower/case was gonna tumble over. When I saw them shake I let out a yell and said "Not my babies!!!!!!!!"

We had fucking thunder that was so fucking loud it shook my house and I thought for a second my cd tower/case was gonna tumble over. When I saw them shake I let out a yell and said "Not my babies!!!!!!!!"

Glad you fuckin' made it through Wes. :tumbsup:

Yeah, glad you and your CDs made it through. I tell you what, mate. 'Cause we're cousins. How about, in order to avoid a potential fuckin' disaster in the future, you send all your CDs to my house and I'll look after them, just in case there's another storm with lots of thunder.

I know, I know. There is no more generous than I.

I've just had a fuckin' visit from a fuckin' "priest" who warned of a fuckin' visit,but NOT Jez.. :yikes::yikes:

Any fuckin' similarities to the fuckin' "Omen" are purely co-incidental.. :whistle::whistle:

What the fuck did he want? To sit in your fuckin' lap too? :yikes::whistle:

Yeah, glad you and your CDs made it through. I tell you what, mate. 'Cause we're cousins. How about, in order to avoid a potential fuckin' disaster in the future, you send all your CDs to my house and I'll look after them, just in case there's another storm with lots of thunder.

But I don't fucking have any emo cds?

Cool, either do I. Fuck I want to get some to build up my rep, though. Can you buy a few before you send your CDs over?

Cool, either do I. Fuck I want to get some to build up my rep, though. Can you buy a few before you send your CDs over?

Fucking :baneed:

Fuck I'm sick of today. My poor bike broke this fucking morning. Had to walk half of my route and now when I get to the station this afternoon my bike will still be broken and I'll have to walk it all the fuckin' way home. I don't know what fuckin' happened to it. Pedals spin, chain is still working... just doesn't spin the wheels anymore. :( I'm sad more for the fact I've already broken my wife's christmas present, more so than my own personal discomfort. I hope we can get it fixed okay with no expense. I wonder if there's a warranty on it...

Oh, yeah. And uh, fuck the world.

Fuck I'm sick of today. My poor bike broke this fucking morning. Had to walk half of my route and now when I get to the station this afternoon my bike will still be broken and I'll have to walk it all the fuckin' way home. I don't know what fuckin' happened to it. Pedals spin, chain is still working... just doesn't spin the wheels anymore. :( I'm sad more for the fact I've already broken my wife's christmas present, more so than my own personal discomfort. I hope we can get it fixed okay with no expense. I wonder if there's a warranty on it...

You should learn to fucking drive!!!!

Oh sorry - You already do, but aren't fucking allowed are you :lol:

Happy walking!!!!!

Happy walking!!!!!

Fuckin' bike trouble...It may be the fuckin' "Thetford Inquisition" foreign dept. at fuckin' work.They have fuckin' branches everywhere..

Happy walking!!!!!

Fuckin' bike trouble...It may be the fuckin' "Thetford Inquisition" foreign dept. at fuckin' work.They have fuckin' branches everywhere..

Probably stuck his fuckin' tires with that pitchfork. :whistle:

Happy walking!!!!!

jez. you are so FUCKING naughty! :nyanya: