The F*%K Thread

raildog

I have a fuckin headache.... must be lack of fuckin caffeine <_<

I went to the fuckin' health center today,got fuckin' checked out,was fuckin' told I'm in a fuckin' wheelchair,my fuckin' legs don't fuckin' work properly,my fuckin' left arm and fuckin'left hand are fuckin' weaker than my fuckin' right,I've to keep up my fuckin' physio and keep fuckin' smiling...

Then at the fuckin' end of that,she gave me a fuckin' clean bill of health.. :screwy::screwy:

I just wanna .. :bananamac::banana::bananamac::whistle::whistle:

I went to the fuckin' health center today,got fuckin' checked out,was fuckin' told I'm in a fuckin' wheelchair,my fuckin' legs don't fuckin' work properly,my fuckin' left arm and fuckin'left hand are fuckin' weaker than my fuckin' right,I've to keep up my fuckin' physio and keep fuckin' smiling...

Then at the fuckin' end of that,she gave me a fuckin' clean bill of health.. :screwy::screwy:

Was she fucking Cute??

Was she fucking Cute??

:whistle: ...well was she??

Was she fucking Cute??

:whistle: ...well was she??

Fuckin' nope unfortunately :crying:

that is the fuckin travesty right there. not a cute nurse.

P. Fuckin S....

SOMEONE needs to read their fuckin PM's.

Oooops - Fucking checked!!!!

that is the fuckin travesty right there. not a cute nurse.

P. Fuckin S....

SOMEONE needs to read their fuckin PM's.

Oooops - Fucking checked!!!!

Fuckin' 'allo,'allo..... :whistle::whistle:

The wife went home sick from work today, she thinks she's got the fuckin' stomach virus that's going around.

I guess that means it's fuckin Chef Boy-Ar-Fuckin-Dee and I for fuckin' dinner tonight.

The wife went home sick from work today, she thinks she's got the fuckin' stomach virus that's going around.

I guess that means it's fuckin Chef Boy-Ar-Fuckin-Dee and I for fuckin' dinner tonight.

Jeez keef, you didn't fuckin tell us D. married you for your cookin :nyanya:

Actually I'm a pretty good fuckin' cook... but I'm also extremely fuckin' lazy. Opening a fuckin' can is more my speed. :P

Actually I'm a pretty good fuckin' cook... but I'm also extremely fuckin' lazy. Opening a fuckin' can is more my speed. :P

I've been sick for the last 5 fucking days so I'm not fucking sure what were having for dinner.

I've been sick for the last 5 fucking days so I'm not fucking sure what were having for dinner.

5 fucking days? Yikes. If my wife has got the same fuckin' thing you've got, then I foresee a lot more Chef Boy Ar Fuckin Dee in my near future.

5 fucking days? Yikes. If my wife has got the same fuckin' thing you've got, then I foresee a lot more Chef Boy Ar Fuckin Dee in my near future.

No reason to fucking worry as I don't have any stomach issues.

My sickness has been more coughing and sinus crap and a fucking fever that won't fucking go away.

The good news is I do feel better today so I'll probably be back at work tomorrow(not sure if that's good news).

I am trying to come up with a fuckin comeback...and i am drawing a fucking blank. :eek:

No reason to fucking worry as I don't have any stomach issues.

My sickness has been more coughing and sinus crap and a fucking fever that won't fucking go away.

The good news is I do feel better today so I'll probably be back at work tomorrow(not sure if that's good news).

Good to hear you're on the fucking mend, bro.

I'm more worried about either of the kids catching whatever the fuck my wife has at the moment. When our five year old was a baby he caught a fuckin stomach virus and got so dehydrated that we had to take him to the fuckin hospital for a fuckin bout of I.V. fluids. I don't want a fuckin repeat of that night with the other one. :blink:

Who or what the fuck is comcast?!

FUCK HAVING NO MONEY!

Wow, would you look at that. I just made that statement and decided to upsize and bold it. I don't have any of those options anymore either, in regards to my post this morning. I don't know what the fuck has happened, but all I can do on this site at the moment is make a post (reply) to a thread in it's most basic form and that's about fucking it.

Who or what the fuck is comcast?!

Comcast is a cable company, I mean cable monopoly here in the States.

And yes they fucking suck.

They just bought our local cable company less than a year ago and have increased prices 3 times in 12 months.