The F*%K Thread

raildog

Fuckety Fuck fuck....

That's what I fuckin' said when the fuckin' fruit shoots had all fuckin' gone...

FUCK...Fruit Shoots has a grossly vulgar connotation to a vegetarian with

a severe case of the runs...

In fact,they are a fuckin' fresh fruit drink using fuckin' fruits from fuckin' exotic places from around the fuckin' globe.. :whistle::whistle:

Fuck I had no fucking idea....

I fuckin' ain't really,but it sounds fuckin' good....

Fuckety Fuck fuck....

That's what I fuckin' said when the fuckin' fruit shoots had all fuckin' gone...

FUCK...Fruit Shoots has a grossly vulgar connotation to a vegetarian with

a severe case of the runs...

In fact,they are a fuckin' fresh fruit drink using fuckin' fruits from fuckin' exotic places from around the fuckin' globe.. :whistle::whistle:

Fuck I had no fucking idea....

I fuckin' ain't really,but it sounds fuckin' good....

Fuck...I'm stunned....

Sorry about your fuckin roof troubles Dave... royally fuckin sucks!

Ā 

Ā 

I have so fuckin much to do before I get outta here. Fuckin wrap that, fuckin cook this, fuckin pack.... all I want for xmas next fuckin year is a personal assistant.

Ā 

I'd like to fucking volunteer. You got electricity right.

it was the fuckin stockings over TWR. garters are a tool of the devil.

Ā 

I'm sure it was a hard fought fuckin' battle too. :whistle:

Well, my first fuckin' day off... well, the first fuckin' free one without a list of things to do, and it's raining. Hey rain, you wanna fuck off and leave me alone for a week and a half? You think you can fuckin' manage that?

well i've had a fucking day off today & i got up at 11 a.m & now at 4 p.m it's completely dark! surely that only counts as a fucking half-a-day off?

FUCK!

Ā 

I am so FUCKin bored!!!

Do I go for a fuckin' surf, or do I concentrate on getting this fucking Gigabeat thing closer to full? Fucking decisions. There's no surf so I'm just going to feel as though I wasted my fucking time, but it is a nice day and it would be a nice outdoors activity. Ah, what the fuck. Let's see how the morning goes and I'll decide in an hour or so... when the surf will be at it's absolute fucking worst.

What a fuckin' day..The fuckin' enemy threw out my fuckin' spandex.. :crying::whistle:

Oh the fuckin' travesty. Now how are you gonna dress up as fuckin' Cliff Richard?? :whistle:

What a fuckin' day..The fuckin' enemy threw out my fuckin' spandex.. :crying::whistle:

Oh the fuckin' travesty. Now how are you gonna dress up as fuckin' Cliff Richard?? :whistle:

Not a fuckin' problem.I've a safe fuckin' stash of said fuckin' material. :whistle:

Not a fuckin' problem.I've a safe fuckin' stash of said fuckin' material. :whistle:

uhhhhhh :blink: fuckin' OK.... :anon:

Oh like you fuckin' ain't. :whistle::whistle::whistle:

No fuckin' way, mate. :tsk: Now Geoff on the other fuckin' hand.... :unsure::whistle:

No fuckin' way, mate. :tsk: Now Geoff on the other fuckin' hand.... :unsure::whistle:

That was fuckin' taken as read.... :whistle::whistle: