The F*%K Thread

raildog

I'll stop the fuckin' rain, dead in it's motherfuckin' tracks.

On another note, what the fuck is fuckin' wrong with me? I am fucking losing everything these days. Usually not permanently, but I lose everything for a fucking massive period of time before finally re-finding it again. And I get so fucking angry in the time it takes to look for it.

Latest example - my wife was lovely and bought me a gift voucher for the new Ted Poley 'Smile' CD. So I went and ordered it the other day and now I want to find the gift voucher she gave me for when it's in stock in a week or so... but you think I can find it? FUCK NO! I looked every-fuckin'-where last night... it's just fuckin' gone. I am so fuckin' pissed off about this.

Then, on that same night, it took me about 4 hours to find the fuckin' remote for the VCR, and to top it off I fell asleep during what I'm now led to believe was the most important episode of the 'Sopranos' ever. Everything is one big fuck-off.

On another note, what the fuck is fuckin' wrong with me?

How much fucking time do you have? ;)

Grab a couple of mugs, I have some fuckin' tea boiling as we speak. We'll pull up a seat each and have a chat. I have all the time in the fuckin' world. You like checkers? We'll play that while we discuss.

What the fuck is up with the fucking rain?

It won't fucking stop!!!!!!!!

We're waiting for that fuckin rain to begin out this way, Wes. Quit fuckin' hogging it willya? I want it to fuckin' rain and get it the fuck over with.

strip checkers?

With my cousin? Not fuckin' likely! Would you like to join us? :)

What the fuck did I miss here? :unsure:

I think, like most women, TWR wants us to get our pants off.

On a side note, what the fuck is wrong with my fucking internet connection at work today? Unfortunately for you guys, the connection to this site has been perfect all day, but I can't do or see anything else on the net... it's really fuckin' me off because I want to create a couple more threads no one will ever look at in the 'Other Styles of Music' forum, but to do so I need external links. FUCKING COMPUTERS!!!

MotherFUCKer, when is that fuckin' coffee gonna finish fuckin' brewing??? :angry:

MotherFUCKer, when is that fuckin' coffee gonna finish fuckin' brewing??? :angry:

did you finally get your motherfuckin cawfee?

Fuck yea, I got three fuckin' cups of fuckin' cawfee. It's the only fuckin' thing keepin' me upright and awake right now.

Fuck yea, I got three fuckin' cups of fuckin' cawfee. It's the only fuckin' thing keepin' me upright and awake right now.

Fuck Cawfee...Drink Rockstar Energy drinks...it will put some starch in

your Fuckin socks.. :crazy::drink:

Meh, them energy drinks taste like fuckin' wee wee :thppt:

So are you fucking saying that you've tasted wee wee before? :blink:

That's fuckin' gross, oui oui?

Why did I fuckin know that someone was gonna fuckin' throw that back at me as soon as I fuckin typed it? :blink: