The F*%K Thread

raildog

Fuckin' A, you guys are getting fuckin' venomous in here today!! :gone:

I ain't fuckin' started yet Keef!!

You mean there's more? I can't fuckin' wait!!

I've opened this thread up and I'm all like what the fuck?

Don't worry about it Geoff, it's just Bill and Ben at it fuckin' again :lol:

When are they fuckin' not at it? They're like an old fuckin' married couple.

:yikes: Holy fuck Chris, I think you are on to something here, maybe this is all just a diversion to hide the fact that they really are a couple............If that is the case, it will no longer be Bill & Ben, we'll have to change it to Ben Dover & Phil McKrakin :lol:

:yikes: Holy fuck Chris, I think you are on to something here, maybe this is all just a diversion to hide the fact that they really are a couple............If that is the case, it will no longer be Bill & Ben, we'll have to change it to Ben Dover & Phil McKrakin :lol:

Sorry to disappoint guys, but Wotty has no fucking Norkage (well female norkage anyway) and I would never ever be fucking seen in the company of a fucking Shite fan. :whistle:

Sorry to disappoint guys, but Wotty has no fucking Norkage (well female norkage anyway) and I would never ever be fucking seen in the company of a fucking Shite fan. :whistle:

Fuckin :rofl2:

that is fuckin harsh.

Jezzy, i am still fallin off my fuckin chair about something that belongs to you and my ear :dance:

It's all a fuckin' ruse. So who's Phil and who's Ben????

that is fuckin harsh.

Jezzy, i am still fallin off my fuckin chair about something that belongs to you and my ear :dance:

Would that be a soft purring Grrrr??

No fuckin' ruse I tell ya - He's a fuckin' shite fan - wouldn't be seen dead. I have standards you know!

No fuckin' ruse I tell ya - He's a fuckin' shite fan - wouldn't be seen dead. I have standards you know!

I don't know. You doth protest too fuckin' much. It explains alot. :whistle:

In all fuckin' seriousness,I'm gonna fuckin' stop rising to Jez's fuckin' bait cos what starts out as fuckin' jokey digs only needs one fuckin' near-the-mark comment,albeit fuckin' innocent,to fuckin' give one or the fuckin' other the fuckin' 'ump.

So,over to the fuckin' footie thread...

Or fuckin' Neal and Bob maybe? ;)

Or fuckin' Neal and Bob maybe? ;)

Oh Fuck. :rofl2:

In all fuckin' seriousness,I'm gonna fuckin' stop rising to Jez's fuckin' bait cos what starts out as fuckin' jokey digs only needs one fuckin' near-the-mark comment,albeit fuckin' innocent,to fuckin' give one or the fuckin' other the fuckin' 'ump.

I haven't got the fuckin' ump quasimodo!!! :whistle:

I haven't got the fuckin' ump quasimodo!!! :whistle:

Nor have fuckin' I.. :whistle:

that is fuckin harsh.

First of all.. i am gonna call you on your language!....you will have to be fucking punished you know!....

Secondly..YES...it would be that fucking GRRRRRR in my ear. you fuckin torture me!:)

that is fuckin harsh.

First of all.. i am gonna call you on your language!....you will have to be fucking punished you know!....

Secondly..YES...it would be that fucking GRRRRRR in my ear. you fuckin torture me!:)

Oh you fuckin' horn dogs!! Get a fuckin' room.

that is fuckin harsh.

I already have fuckin' rooms in my house!!

The aud/usd rate is currently 0.87, which is fucking amazing for buying stuff from the US, namely CDs... but it just so happens that this is the first fuckin' time in about 3 years I have funds in my fucking paypal account. About us$550, to be exact, which would help me out a tiny bit at the moment, but I just can't bring myself to transfer it to my bank account while the rate is so fucked up... so I'm just sitting on it, waiting... in complete poverty. Fuck credit cards, and fuck the exchange rate - well, at least the selling side of it.

some even I .....haven't uhem...fuckin seen yet;)

that is fuckin harsh.

I already have fuckin' rooms in my house!!

Some i haven't even fuckin seen yet;)