The F*%K Thread

raildog

Aw, fuck me sideways. Our new shift assignments for the upcoming quarter (beginning Sept. 24) just came the fuck out and looks like I'll actually have to fucking work for the next 3 months rather than sitting around with nothin better to do than surf Heavy fucking Harmonies. Might be able to check in once a fucking week or so, but that'll be about fucking it.

Ya'll better fucking enjoy me while I'm still here...and fucking miss me when I'm gone. I swear you fucking better or else I will NOT be fucking responsible for the fucking shitstorm Eric Brittingham will call down on your fucking asses.

Don't say you weren't fucking warned, compadres.

I enjoy fuckin' you, Mark. ;)

:yikes:

:yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :rofl2:

Aw, fuck me sideways. Our new shift assignments for the upcoming quarter (beginning Sept. 24) just came the fuck out and looks like I'll actually have to fucking work for the next 3 months rather than sitting around with nothin better to do than surf Heavy fucking Harmonies. Might be able to check in once a fucking week or so, but that'll be about fucking it.

Ya'll better fucking enjoy me while I'm still here...and fucking miss me when I'm gone. I swear you fucking better or else I will NOT be fucking responsible for the fucking shitstorm Eric Brittingham will call down on your fucking asses.

was there a "fuck" with all those "yikes", Marla??

hahahahaha.......nope. I was stunned fuckless..... :lol:

hahahahaha.......nope. I was stunned fuckless..... :lol:

That's one hell of a fuckin' stun...

I went outside to cook a hamburger on the fuckin' grill tonight and pfffft! Fuckin' propane tank was fuckin' empty!! :angry:

I sell propane and fuckin' propane accessories.

If there's four fuckin' lines at a fast-food outlet, what possesses one stupid fuckin' old whorebag to think she's more important than the rest of the people lined up, so she tries to create her own fuckin' line at a vacant register. And then she just stands there like a fuckin' moron waiting to be served before everyone else, trying to flag people down from behind the counter. Surprise surfuckingprise, bitch, when they tell to stand at the end of one of the fuckin' lines. Why are you so fucking stupid?? You make my fucking handsome brain hurt, just trying to comprehend what is running through your moronic fucked up skull.

If there's four fuckin' lines at a fast-food outlet, what possesses one stupid fuckin' old whorebag to think she's more important than the rest of the people lined up, so she tries to create her own fuckin' line at a vacant register. And then she just stands there like a fuckin' moron waiting to be served before everyone else, trying to flag people down from behind the counter. Surprise surfuckingprise, bitch, when they tell to stand at the end of one of the fuckin' lines. Why are you so fucking stupid?? You make my fucking handsome brain hurt, just trying to comprehend what is running through your moronic fucked up skull.

:angry: I think she's been in my fucking line before. She's probably the same one who tries to come BEHIND my register to get a 'better look' at the lottery tickets so she can pick a winner. I'm fucking tripping over her while trying to take care of the 15 other people who are IN THE FUCKING LINE, waiting their turn.

:hammer: Fucker...

Are you Hank fuckin Hill?

I'm Hank's fuckin's son; Beavis.

Fucking Hank Hill's son is not named Beavis. Get your fucking facts straight. :whistle:

Hank's son is fucking named Bobby.

Are you Hank fuckin Hill?

I'm Hank's fuckin's son; Beavis.

Fucking Hank Hill's son is not named Beavis. Get your fucking facts straight. :whistle:

Hank's son is fucking named Bobby.

That is fucking correct Chris. :tumbsup:

Are you in Tuesday yet, mate? If so, I can sadly guarantee that it is no fuckin' better than Monday at all. It's even worse, if that's fuckin' possible.