The F*%K Thread

raildog

Fuckin A..its Friday!!!!!!

Eric, your new avatar is making me fuckin' thirsty for a fuckin' BEEEEEEER....

Ā 

Yeah I was gonna mention that. Looks like an ice-cold one. Is it one of your Fucking piss-weak American beers, or a good strong 5.5% European lager? :lol:

Ā 

Yeah I was gonna mention that. Looks like an ice-cold one. Is it one of your Fucking piss-weak American beers, or a good strong 5.5% European lager? :lol:

Ā 

Ā 

TIM's having a fucking dig at the fucking Yanks again. First the fucking footie, now the fucking beer. Fucking go boy!! :beerbang::rofl2:

Thank Fuck it's the w/e - I couldn't have manged another fucking night of work. Who wants a fucking beer?

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

oooh...fuckin PICK MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ā 

Ā 

There's one in the fucking fridge, awaiting ya fucking presence!! But I warn ya - it ain't fucking pink and will put fucking hairs on your chest :lol:

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

TIM's having a fucking dig at the fucking Yanks again. First the fucking footie, now the fucking beer. Fucking go boy!! :beerbang::rofl2:

Ā 

Yeah, none of 'em responded but theyve probably all put me on their 'banned PM's' list. Their beer may be weak but it tastes fucking good... :drink:

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Yeah, none of 'em responded but theyve probably all put me on their 'banned PM's' list. Their beer may be weak but it tastes fucking good... :drink:

:rofl2::beerbang: I think it's a 5%er (Coors)..yeah Some American Beer is weaker...I prefer

the 5 to 5.5%...some though kicks too much..like High Gravity it is 11% and tastes like shit...

Thank Fuck it's the w/e - I couldn't have manged another fucking night of work. Who wants a fucking beer?

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

There's one in the fucking fridge, awaiting ya fucking presence!! But I warn ya - it ain't fucking pink and will put fucking hairs on your chest :lol:

Ā 

Ā 

I will take my fucking chances. :drink:

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

I will take my fucking chances. :drink:

Oh you fuckin' daredevil you!! :tumbsup:

Well, that was a fuckin' nite :blink:

Ā 

The baby woke up at 3-fuckin'-30 AM for a bottle, which is nothin' new at this stage, but after he was fuckin' done with it, he wasn't in the mood to go the fuck back to sleep. Nope, he wanted to fuckin' PARTY! The boy was wide the fuck awake. I'm like "Do you have any fuckin' idea what fuckin' TIME it is?"

Ā 

Fortunately VH1 Classic had "Metal Mania" on till 6 AM....when he finally went the fuck back to sleep. Now of course there's no point in my doing the fuckin' same because the older one will probably be out of fuckin' bed within the hour.

Ā 

Gonna be a LONG fuckin day

Ā 

The baby woke up at 3-fuckin'-30 AM for a bottle, which is nothin' new at this stage, but after he was fuckin' done with it, he wasn't in the mood to go the fuck back to sleep. Nope, he wanted to fuckin' PARTY! The boy was wide the fuck awake. I'm like "Do you have any fuckin' idea what fuckin' TIME it is?"

Ā 

Fortunately VH1 Classic had "Metal Mania" on till 6 AM....when he finally went the fuck back to sleep. Now of course there's no point in my doing the fuckin' same because the older one will probably be out of fuckin' bed within the hour.

Ā 

You are going to be a fuckin' train wreck by 5 pm, if you last that fuckin' long.

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

You are going to be a fuckin' train wreck by 5 pm, if you last that fuckin' long.

Ā 

Don't I fuckin' know it.... zzzzzzzzz......

Aw, fuck me sideways. Our new shift assignments for the upcoming quarter (beginning Sept. 24) just came the fuck out and looks like I'll actually have to fucking work for the next 3 months rather than sitting around with nothin better to do than surf Heavy fucking Harmonies. Might be able to check in once a fucking week or so, but that'll be about fucking it.

Ā 

Ya'll better fucking enjoy me while I'm still here...and fucking miss me when I'm gone. I swear you fucking better or else I will NOT be fucking responsible for the fucking shitstorm Eric Brittingham will call down on your fucking asses.

Ā 

Don't say you weren't fucking warned, compadres.

Aw, fuck me sideways. Our new shift assignments for the upcoming quarter (beginning Sept. 24) just came the fuck out and looks like I'll actually have to fucking work for the next 3 months rather than sitting around with nothin better to do than surf Heavy fucking Harmonies. Might be able to check in once a fucking week or so, but that'll be about fucking it.

Ā 

Ya'll better fucking enjoy me while I'm still here...and fucking miss me when I'm gone. I swear you fucking better or else I will NOT be fucking responsible for the fucking shitstorm Eric Brittingham will call down on your fucking asses.

Ā 

Ā 

I fuckin' enjoy you, Mark. ;)

Ā 

Ā 

Fucking sucks big donkey schlong to be you for the next 3 months. I'm sure Mr. Brittingham will smile down upon you and keep your fucking seat warm. As for fucking missing you...well... :whistle:

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

I enjoy fuckin' you, Mark. ;)

:yikes:

• 2023 Gold Donors

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

I enjoy fuckin' you, Mark. ;)

:yikes:

Ā 

Um, somebody (& fuck, it ain't me, neither :lol:) is takin' liberties with the rephrasin' thing.....er, & here, I thought only a mod could do that and/or get away with it! :screwy: I see just a tad of fuckin' trouble round the bend for someone. ;):whistle: