The F*%K Thread

raildog

Luton fuckin'won...I'm fuckin' well happy.. Fuckin' :bananamac:

Small fucking things please some fucking people. Make the fucking most of it, as it won't happen very fucking often!

You fuckin' think !!!!!!!!!!!!

I fucking know!

Fuckin' course you do....

Like last fucking year and the fucking year before that - Remember!! :lol:

Fuckin' vaguely... <_<

is it a good morning to fuck too B)

Every morning is a good morning to fuck!! :tumbsup:

Another cheery monday morning.

Fuck-a-doodle-doo.

well fuckin said. ...hey FF, is JEEP a fuckin jersey thing? Butler drives one as well.

Jeep is a fuckin' North Jersey thing anyway... with the fuckin' winters we get up in them thar fuckin' hills, four wheel drive is fuckin' essential...

well fuckin said. ...hey FF, is JEEP a fuckin jersey thing? Butler drives one as well.

Jeep is a fuckin' North Jersey thing anyway... with the fuckin' winters we get up in them thar fuckin' hills, four wheel drive is fuckin' essential...

I'm a Jersey boy, but I've never owned a fuckin' Jeep. Fuckin' rented one once up in Quebec City in January... nice to have in the snow. :)

Well I Fucking survived another Monday at this Fucking Fun Factory.

I had to wake up at 4:30am on my fucking Monday morning... but then I had free breakfast and a flight to Melbourne, which wasn't all bad. I got the fucking hire car and spent half the fucking day (literally) trying to find the office. Fuck me with a screwdriver I'm finding the roads down here hard to fuckin' follow. So fucking confusing... or is it just me?

Fucking hell... looks like Wes may have a good fucking opportunity to contribute to '2008 I hate you, you motherfucker'.

Oh 'aint that a Fucking shocker, it's raining again. I reckon those geeks were right about this fucking Global Warming business.

Just went for a jog along the Yarra fuckin' river... took a few photos... like a fuckin' geek, now that we're on the subject. :(

Just went for a jog along the Yarra fuckin' river... took a few photos... like a fuckin' geek, now that we're on the subject. :(

You are a fucking Geek Geoff. :whistle:

A geek, yes. But one of those fucking amazingly handsome ones that removes his shirt to reveal a "dreamboat" sculpted body with pectoral muscles like tortoise shells and the face of an angel hiding behind big black rimmed reading glasses. Oh yeah, that's me.

A geek, yes. But one of those fucking amazingly handsome ones that removes his shirt to reveal a "dreamboat" sculpted body with pectoral muscles like tortoise shells and the face of an angel hiding behind big black rimmed reading glasses. Oh yeah, that's me.

Fuck me. The face of an Angel? A sculpted body? Muscles like tortoise shells?

I'm picturing a transsexual. Or a Gay Fitness Instructor.