The F*%K Thread

raildog

can one stay cool while fucking? :lol:

Maybe if you're out on the ice fuckin' a penguin or a polar bear. :yikes:

Or an errant snow"person" <_<

Maybe that's why snowmen are always fuckin smiling!! :lol:

P.S. Wotty, you forgot to say the magic F word.

Oops Fuckin' sorry Keef..

No fuckin' problem. Just be glad it was me that fuckin' caught ya and not Lisa... she gives those thermo nuclear fuckin noogies.

On a totally unrelated note... fuckin' A, I'm only a dozen fuckin' posts away from 10 thousand. I need a fuckin life huh?

No fuckin' problem. Just be glad it was me that fuckin' caught ya and not Lisa... she gives those thermo nuclear fuckin noogies.

On a totally unrelated note... fuckin' A, I'm only a dozen fuckin' posts away from 10 thousand. I need a fuckin life huh?

It's been fuckin' noted Keef !!! <_<

About the fuckin' posts, or about me needing a fuckin' life?

Which one would you fuckin' prefer?? <_<

Dually fuckin' noted... ;)

Hey, it's YOUR fuckin' fault I'm here in the first place Pete... ain'tcha fuckin' proud? :lol:

Hey, it's YOUR fuckin' fault I'm here in the first place Pete... ain'tcha fuckin' proud? :lol:

I wouldn't have it any other fuckin' way brother. :drink:

I wouldn't have it any other fuckin' way brother. :drink:

(Sniff) Stop it Pete, you're making me get all fuckin' teary eyed... :crying:

I went to watch the fuckin' Eels last night... get fucking CREAMED by the Newcastle Mutherfucking Knights (in football). Paid $21 for a fucking ticket to sit there in the FREEZING fucking cold, seriously, sub-arctic temperatures, and the fuckers lose. Miserably, and convincingly. Drinking beer was like shoving ice down my throat and there was nothing awesome about the fucking night at all. Not even waiting in line for about 17 fucking hours for food at KFC after the game made it seem any better. Next time I'm going to the fucking pub with heaters.

I have eaten so many fucking biscuits today. I swore after my holiday I'd stop eating so much fucking crap, then when I wrote my car off and realised I'd be getting home too late to exercise for a long time until I get a new car, after missing out on 2 months of exercise with my broken hand, I said to myself, 'Listen, fucker. Stop eating all that fucking shit or I'll break your fuckin' neck, you slack-jawed maggot!' Yet I still think it's "in" to disobey myself apparently. Why am I so fuckin' rebelious?

Got through to fuckin' Deal Or No Deal again..Will I fuckin' win ?????

Will I fuck... :angry:

I don't fuckin' know...Will you? :whistle:

Bladder's still pretty fucking full, carrying over from the time I posted about it in the Uninteresting Thread. I'll keep you fuckin' posted.

My bladder is Fucking empty as I just went for a Piss - Fucking lovely it was too!!

What's with all the fuckin' piss talk? I didn't know this was "THAT" kinda site :blink:

But in the interest of full fuckin' disclosure, I just took a mean-ass piss a little fuckin' while ago too.

I fuckin' took one too, right before quick shower. I was playing guitar for about an hour and a half and it's SO FUCKING HUMID I ended up soaked... fuckin' Jersey... if it was Florida I could understand, but what the fuck?

You piss before a Fuckin' shower Pete - I do it in the Fuckin' shower, saves time!!!

You piss before a Fuckin' shower Pete - I do it in the Fuckin' shower, saves time!!!

That's a good fuckin' tip Jez, I may have to give that a fuckin' try in August when I take my next shower.

Update: Still haven't fuckin' gone yet guys, but I will in the next few minutes.

Pissing in the shower; fully fuckin' backed by the Geoffster.