The F*%K Thread

raildog

I'm listening to a fuckin' kick-ass cover of the MC5 classic "Kick Out The Jams" by fuckin' Monster Magnet right now! :headbanger:

The mighty fuckin' eels won tonight, I'm fuckin' drunk, the puppy's sleeping in my lap... fuckin' paradise... except for what just escaped her ass. No, fucking seriously guys, this is a fucking weapon!!!

Fuckin' hell..You should see the fuckin' size of the bird outside... :yikes:

You think it's here to take your fuckin' enemy away?

If there's a fuckin' god.. <_<

Is the fuckin' bird still there?

Un-fuckin'-fortunely not !!!!

Un-fuckin'-fortunely not !!!!

FUCK!!! I was so fuckin' hoping for ya...

Maybe you can try hiding some bread crumbs in the enemy's hat and then go "heeeere birdie birdie birdie!" when she steps outside??

Maybe you can try hiding some bread crumbs in the enemy's hat and then go "heeeere birdie birdie birdie!" when she steps outside??

um... Keef that kind of fuckin language is un-fuckin-called for! :tsk:

The new "fuck" police... :bowdown:

um... Keef that kind of fuckin language is un-fuckin-called for! :tsk:

Whoops, my fuckin' apologies. Forgot which fuckin' thread I was in!! Please fuckin' forgive me, Officer Fuck Thread Police!!

Too fuckin' hot out here too. But we'll be throwing some fuckin' burgers on the fuckin' grill soon so I guess I have to fuckin' go out there anyway.

I missed fuckin' 'Survivor' last night. It's hard to understand how fuckin' unfathomable that is, as I live and die for this show, but I fuckin' forgot all about the fucker and missed it last night. Could fuckin' kill someone over that...

Anyway, freezing as all-fuck here in Sydney but I'm off to fuckin' Samoa in two days where it will be (hopefully) far from cold... weatherwise. Not sure about the rest though. :(

Going to Samoa with the wife, but by myself - FUCKING AWESOME!!! YAY!!! :lol: Seriously, as I said... just fucking glad I'm a fucking emo kid so I can cope with this. Lolasaurus fucking rex!!! Everybody board the fuckin' roflcopter!!

On a better note, you know how I said I missed fuckin' 'Survivor' last night? My brother sent me a fuckin' kick ass link which has live streams of pretty much every TV show out there, so I'm watching the episode I missed last night on the fuckin' net now. How fuckin' awsome is that??!! Anyone ever want to know about this site, let me now and I'll send the link. It fuckin' rules.

Going to Samoa with the wife, but by myself - FUCKING AWESOME!!! YAY!!! :lol: Seriously, as I said... just fucking glad I'm a fucking emo kid so I can cope with this. Lolasaurus fucking rex!!! Everybody board the fuckin' roflcopter!!

On a better note, you know how I said I missed fuckin' 'Survivor' last night? My brother sent me a fuckin' kick ass link which has live streams of pretty much every TV show out there, so I'm watching the episode I missed last night on the fuckin' net now. How fuckin' awsome is that??!! Anyone ever want to know about this site, let me now and I'll send the link. It fuckin' rules.

That fuckin' reminds me, I still haven't seen the fuckin' season finale of fuckin "Lost" that I missed a few weeks back.

Fuckin' try here, mate. This site fucking rules, I bet you a million it's there:

http://tv-links.co.uk/

Thanks for the fuckin' tip mate. It should still be up for fuckin' viewing on the network's web site, but if not I'll try here.

What a fucking useless thread....what's next a fucking thread about fucking shit..??

Hey buddy I do not fuck shit. I don't know about anyone else but I do not want any fucking shit on my dick. :rofl2: