The F*%K Thread

raildog

TWR is ALWAYS FUCKIN JOLLY ;)

Just fucking wondering why 'is' is the only word in lowercase.

Maybe it's a fucking Wyoming thing.

Maybe all the folks out there always put their second word in a sentence in all lower case letters.

Maybe all the folks out there always put their second word in a sentence in all lower case letters.

OH, is THAT IT?

I think YOU'RE FUCKING MISSING SOMETHING FROM YOU'RE POST.

OH, is THAT IT?

IT was FUCKING IMPLIED.

OH, is THAT IT?

IT was FUCKING IMPLIED.

I guess I DIDN'T FUCKING GET THAT.

Fog. GASP! I can't fucking drive in this! There's a a fucking faint mist in the air and I can only see ahead of me for 2 miles! I can't fucking drive in this!!! This is fucking insane. Let's block up traffic for 700 miles because of the fucking fog. GASP! Fog!

That's apprently how people awoke this morning. People, how much do you just hate the fuckers?

Don't you just fucking love that the more you try to be nice, you just keep getting slapped the fuck down by those who think they're fucking better than you?

I just got back from vacation last night and I will NEVER FUCKING FLY NORTHWEST AGAIN!!! Those muthafuckers had us leaving Omaha at 5 fucking AM getting into Minneapolis at 6AM with a FOUR FUCKING HOUR LAY OVER...arriving in Baltimore at 1:30.

On the way back there was a fucking hour delay departing from Baltimore and we only had an hour and a half layover in Detroit (that's a big fucking airport) so we land and we are in concourse A and we need to go to concourse C which is on the other fucking side. I was on a bum ankle carrying a 30 pound bag and had two kids...we barely fucking make it to the gate going back to Omaha and none of us are sitting together so we had to ask nicely another passenger to switch so my wife could sit with the kids. As we board the bitch of a stewardess made me check the bag I hauled across the airport...NEVER FUCKING AGAIN!!!

On a cool note...I did see the Big House (University of Michigan's football field) from the airplane.

Ahhh it's nice to be fucking back.

GOOD FUCKing MORNing From FUCKing WYOMing :nyanya:

thought the lowercase thing was FUCKing funny :) Morning Kids :)

YES i THOUGHT IT WAS VERY FUCKING FUNNY. :P:P

HOW is THE WEATHER OUT THERE IN FUCKING WYOMING?

IS it WINDY AS FUCK?

Fuck, guys, you would not believe what happened to me this fucking morning. I woke up and... no shit guys, I'm not fucking lying... I woke and I looked down over my body and for fuck's sake... I'm a fucking Brontosaurus!!! FUCK!!!

Fuck, guys, you would not believe what happened to me this fucking morning. I woke up and... no shit guys, I'm not fucking lying... I woke and I looked down over my body and for fuck's sake... I'm a fucking Brontosaurus!!! FUCK!!!

My nephew fucking calls Brontosaurus' 'Long Necks'.

I told him they were called Brontosauruses but he was sure they were called 'Long Necks'.

You should never try to tell a four year-old that he's wrong.

I told him they were called Brontosauruses but he was sure they were called 'Long Necks'.

Long Necks are a nice beverage.

I think you forgot a fucking word in there.

You fucking forgot something freak.

Fuck! It's so easy to lose yourself in deep fucking discussion here that you forget shit. I fucking apologise for my mishap. I'll blame it on the realisation of waking up as a bronta-fucking-saurus this morning. Try to be a little undertsanding guys.

Fuck! It's so easy to lose yourself in deep fucking discussion here that you forget shit. I fucking apologise for my mishap. I'll blame it on the realisation of waking up as a bronta-fucking-saurus this morning. Try to be a little undertsanding guys.

No fucking problemo.

I'm still holding out on that fucking 'Let it Fester' thread. I swear it's going to be me who cracks that open on the due date without ever having posted in it before. I am so fucking hardcore there are cracks in my core, because of how hard it is. And hard stuff cracks, except penises. They just do naughty things until they soften. Oh, Amy. Where are you now, are you missing me tonight? Or does someone else hold you tight?

I'm still holding out on that fucking 'Let it Fester' thread. I swear it's going to be me who cracks that open on the due date without ever having posted in it before. I am so fucking hardcore there are cracks in my core, because of how hard it is. And hard stuff cracks, except penises. They just do naughty things until they soften. Oh, Amy. Where are you now, are you missing me tonight? Or does someone else hold you tight?

There is no way your gonna hold out that fucking long.

That thread is just begging for a picture of Amy Reid doing something naughty.