The F*%K Thread

raildog

I have a fucking cold...and I think I'm also fucking menstruating....I'm a bit fuckin' moody this week I think I'm retaining water.

Stay home and watch some daytime TV, and treat yourself to some fuckin' chocolate Bob. That always works for me.

Don't forget the fuckin' Midol!!

them's some sad fuckin tales this morning...I for one, don't have a fuckin thing to complain about for fuckin once. Odd.

I am sure if you think hard enough you can come up with something to fucking complain about. Come on, think real hard. Maybe no limbs to fuck or maybe you broke another chain that you wear?Is it possible that just one guy resisted your request for him? There has to be something.

Here is my today's fuckin contribution to that thread :

bebefuckicodv8.jpg

I have a fucking cold...and I think I'm also fucking menstruating....I'm a bit fuckin' moody this week I think I'm retaining water.

Stay home and watch some daytime TV, and treat yourself to some fuckin' chocolate Bob. That always works for me.

Don't forget the fuckin' Midol!!

Thanks guys for being fucking sensitive to my fucking needs. I feel much fucking better now. :)

Sky fuckin' Broadband ?? Fuckin' fuckers !!!!!

Well well well...look who decided to grace our fucking presence. Welcome the fuck back my friend... :drink:

Max is a pissy little fucker tonight.

Who the fuck is Max?

Max E. Pad?

Max is my cat. Fucking sheesh Wes. I didn't set up that web cam for nothing man.

I could just see you on a fucking web cam, walls covered with Eric Brittingham posters, Milli Vanilli playing in the background, and you ironing clothes while Cooper and Max play together. :P

There's a fuckin' Blue Blud song called 'My Idea of Heaven'... just popped into my head now for whatever fuckin' reason.

ok. Fucking Shaun broke my fucking heart. :crying: ...is that fucking good enough? :P

Shaun Cassidy? That bastard broke my fucking heart too. Want to start a club? Geoff, didn't he 4 F you too? Find you, feel you, fuck you and forget you.

Fuckin' right you are, Jason. He spent a lot of time feeling and fucking me (there was a lot of length to get through) but in the end he did forget me when I think my large member penetrated his fuckin' brain and scrambled shit up there.

Max is a pissy little fucker tonight.

Who the fuck is Max?

Max E. Pad?

Max is my cat. Fucking sheesh Wes. I didn't set up that web cam for nothing man.

I could just see you on a fucking web cam, walls covered with Eric Brittingham posters, Milli Vanilli playing in the background, and you ironing clothes while Cooper and Max play together. :P

There's a fuckin' Blue Blud song called 'My Idea of Heaven'... just popped into my head now for whatever fuckin' reason.

ok. Fucking Shaun broke my fucking heart. :crying: ...is that fucking good enough? :P

Shaun Cassidy? That bastard broke my fucking heart too. Want to start a club? Geoff, didn't he 4 F you too? Find you, feel you, fuck you and forget you.

Fuckin' right you are, Jason. He spent a lot of time feeling and fucking me (there was a lot of length to get through) but in the end he did forget me when I think my large member penetrated his fuckin' brain and scrambled shit up there.

You are the fucking man.

Maybe she's not talking about Shawn Cassidy. Maybe it's Shaun of the Dead she's talking about.

Maybe it's Sean 'Puffy' Combs, or maybe running back Shaun Alexander.

Or maybe I don't have a fucking clue what the fuck I'm talking about.

Yeah that's probably it.

Maybe she's not talking about Shawn Cassidy. Maybe it's Shaun of the Dead she's talking about.

Yeah that's probably it.

Maybe it was fucking Shawn Michaels...

Yeah that's probably it.

Maybe it was fucking Shawn Michaels...

DX Fucking Rules!!!!!

OW OW OW MY FUCKING BACK IS STILL FUCKING KILLING ME!! WHAT THE FUCKING FUCK??

Sorry to fucking hear about your fucked up back keef.

I know what it's like to be in pain from a bad back and neck.

I suggest taking a couple of pain killers and then drinking a few beers.

I know the medicine bottles say don't mix with alcohol but I don't think they know what they're talking about.

Sorry to fucking hear about your fucked up back keef.

I know what it's like to be in pain from a bad back and neck.

I suggest taking a couple of pain killers and then drinking a few beers.

I know the medicine bottles say don't mix with alcohol but I don't think they know what they're talking about.

I'm not usually a fuckin back pain sufferer either so I don't know where the fuck this came from. But I woke up the day before yesterday and I could barely fuckin' move. I guess I slept in a weird fuckin' position and twisted up some fuckin' muscles. It slacked off a little bit yesterday but when I got up this morning it was fuckin' hurtin' like fuck again.

I think I will follow your fuckin' treatment option when I get the fuck home tonight! I took a couple of Advil before I left the fuckin' house this morning and it seems to finally be kickin' the fuck in, but it was a pretty painful fuckin' ride to work this AM.

Hope you feel fuckin' better soon, Keith. I'll massage you next time I see you mate.

And Ian, I hope one of my fuckin' shows come on the TV soon to cheer you up. I'll send you a few of my home fuckin' videos for next time.

Fuckin' hell Geoff,I'll fuckin'hold you to fuckin' that.

You would do fucking well to do that Ian or else the slippery fucker will get away with it...