The F*%K Thread

raildog

I just went to the fucking Doctor for these fucking chest pains I've been having since last friday.

While at first I thought I had just pulled a muscle in my chest, as the pain continued day after day I feared it was something much worse. I am glad to report that is was in fact just a pulled muscle and not anything to do with my heart. The only thing that pisses me off is the fucking fact that by the time that I get around to going to the fucking doctor my chest doesn't really fucking hurt anymore, so in some ways it was just a fucking waste of time and money.

I just went to the fucking Doctor for these fucking chest pains I've been having since last friday.

While at first I thought I had just pulled a muscle in my chest, as the pain continued day after day I feared it was something much worse. I am glad to report that is was in fact just a pulled muscle and not anything to do with my heart. The only thing that pisses me off is the fucking fact that by the time that I get around to going to the fucking doctor my chest doesn't really fucking hurt anymore, so in some ways it was just a fucking waste of time and money.

That's still some pretty fucking good news Wes... you must be pretty fuckin' relieved.

That is good news. The doctors always tell me that my chest pains are from stress. What a bunch of fucking quacks.

That's still some pretty fucking good news Wes... you must be pretty fuckin' relieved.

Oh yeah I'm fucking relieved. They wanted me to come back to do some blood work for a cholesterol test but I was like "Needles!!!!! uh Fuck No!!!!!!!!!". I'm a pussy when it comes to needles, so much so that I'm pretty fucking sure that I'd make a horrible Heroin addict. :P

Oh yeah I'm fucking relieved. They wanted me to come back to do some blood work for a cholesterol test but I was like "Needles!!!!! uh Fuck No!!!!!!!!!". I'm a pussy when it comes to needles, so much so that I'm pretty fucking sure that I'd make a horrible Heroin addict. :P

I fuckin' hate needles too... that's why I don't have any fuckin' tattoos. :P

I fucking hate needles too.

So I go to the fucking beach today. Drive out there listening to some Jonah33, getting my daily dose of the the good lord... l-fucking-ol, I arrive at the beach, put my fucking suncreen on, get the board out and go for a fucking surf. It was sort of calm-ish, and then these big fucking bombs would come out of nowhere (like screamo music) - fucking massive waves coming though, and I had a good fucking time. I finish up, then head to the car to leave, put the stuff in the back of the boot, got to start the car and the battery is fucking DEAD. Completely fucking dead, nothing left in it.

So I say 'FUCK!' and then I walk about 5kms (about 4 miles I think?) to the nearest fucking car place, buy a new battery and and this point I'm thinking 'This is fucked, but easily fixable... could be worse'. Well fuck me with a garden hose of full water spurting capacity!!! Has anyone ever tried to carry a fucking car battery for 5kms? Seems easy to you? Yeah, fucking me too... until I had to do it. I'm going to get the scales out and weigh the fucking thing later today but holy fucking shit, halfway back to the car this felt like about 50kgs of fucking battery.

Either way, I eventually got back to the car and my arms are fucking dead. I could barely open the boot to the car or the bonnet, could hardly twist the spanner... just fucking dead. I ate KFC on the way home and could barely lift a fucking chip to my mouth - no fucking shit. Either way, got it all done and went for another fucking swim to cool down and then headed home... my arms are skill like jelly. Fucking car battery, hey? Who'd have fucking guessed...

And I did all this barefoot which is normal, but I think I might have got blisters too, because of the fucking distance and warmth of fucking ground.

I fucking hate needles too.

So I go to the fucking beach today. Drive out there listening to some Jonah33, getting my daily dose of the the good lord... l-fucking-ol, I arrive at the beach, put my fucking suncreen on, get the board out and go for a fucking surf. It was sort of calm-ish, and then these big fucking bombs would come out of nowhere (like screamo music) - fucking massive waves coming though, and I had a good fucking time. I finish up, then head to the car to leave, put the stuff in the back of the boot, got to start the car and the battery is fucking DEAD. Completely fucking dead, nothing left in it.

So I say 'FUCK!' and then I walk about 5kms (about 4 miles I think?) to the nearest fucking car place, buy a new battery and and this point I'm thinking 'This is fucked, but easily fixable... could be worse'. Well fuck me with a garden hose of full water spurting capacity!!! Has anyone ever tried to carry a fucking car battery for 5kms? Seems easy to you? Yeah, fucking me too... until I had to do it. I'm going to get the scales out and weigh the fucking thing later today but holy fucking shit, halfway back to the car this felt like about 50kgs of fucking battery.

Either way, I eventually got back to the car and my arms are fucking dead. I could barely open the boot to the car or the bonnet, could hardly twist the spanner... just fucking dead. I ate KFC on the way home and could barely lift a fucking chip to my mouth - no fucking shit. Either way, got it all done and went for another fucking swim to cool down and then headed home... my arms are skill like jelly. Fucking car battery, hey? Who'd have fucking guessed...

And I did all this barefoot which is normal, but I think I might have got blisters too, because of the fucking distance and warmth of fucking ground.

Wow, that's fucked up. Sorry to hear how your day went, Geoff

Thanks for the fuckin' kind sentiments, Richie, but it wasn't that fucking bad. Sure as hell beat the fuckin' ass out of the day in an office... I was just fucking amazed at how fucking heavy this thing got. I weighed it that fuckin' night and it was about 14kgs. (30 pounds???) Not so heavy on it'own... but fuck me, I do not advise carrying 14kgs for a few fucking miles. :( My arms are still sore to-fucking-day.

Good fuckin' morning back atcha, Wes.

I think I fucking caught my wife's fucking cold. My head is all stuffed the fuck up. Thankfully I remembered to grab a few doses of fucking DayQuil on my way out of the fucking house.

AH-fuckin'-CHOO!

Damn........they're callin' for anywhere from 4 to 14 fuckin' inches of snow here tonight and tomorrow!!! :yikes:

SNOW DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yep, and then that fuckin' snow is headed our way tomorrow night and into Wednesday... they say depending on where we are, we can expect anywhere from fuckin' 4 to fuckin' 12 inches.

Damn........they're callin' for anywhere from 4 to 14 fuckin' inches of snow here tonight and tomorrow!!! :yikes:

Yep, and then that fuckin' snow is headed our way tomorrow night and into Wednesday... they say depending on where we are, we can expect anywhere from fuckin' 4 to fuckin' 12 inches.

As much as it would fuckin' suck, at least I'll get to use the snowblower attachment I installed back in fucking November... <_<

As much as it would fuckin' suck, at least I'll get to use the snowblower attachment I installed back in fucking November... <_<

We are suppose to get 3 to 6 fucking inches with freezing fucking rain. I sure have gotten good use out of my snowblower this year.

Pretty fucking disappointed today. I get these regular fucking emails from lastminute.com all the time and they had this fucking wikkid-ass deal for 5 fucking nights in Vanuatu, all airfares, accommodation and tours included… for aud$849 per person. The fucking G calls that rather cheap… but it was for travel before end of fucking February, which just isn’t possible. Shame, it would have been really fucking nice. We’re not planning on having a holiday this fucking year because we can’t afford it, but this would have been a nice little fucking break as I’ve never been there. Them’s the fucking breaks, though, I guess.

We are suppose to get 3 to 6 fucking inches with freezing fucking rain. I sure have gotten good use out of my snowblower this year.

We've just had fucking rain all fucking day today. We haven't gotten much fucking snow since I moved back to fucking Illinois, not that I fucking miss it or anything.

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck!!! It's here. Woke up to about 4 inches on the ground......still falling steady. Looks sooooooo pretty on the pine trees outside my living room window. :)

Now.....ask me how fuckin' pretty it is later, when I have to venture out to go to work in a bit..... :lol:

Once that fuckin' snow is done with MJ's hood, it's supposed to be on its fuckin' way here. TV sez it'll be starting later this fucking afternoon. My kid is about the only one who's lookin' forward to it.

Ok....it was fun.......for a while. It can fuckin' stop any fuckin' time now......

No fucking snow here. :anon: