The F*%K Thread

raildog

No fuckin` work until Monday :tumbsup:

Lazy fucker. Go to work for me tonight please. ;)

Fuckin` gladly, if you let me have some of your cd`s :rolleyes:

I'm really fucking tired. Who wants to slap me across the face with a cold fi-*FUCKIN' SMASH!!!*

Thanks guys.

I'll join the long fucking queue mate. :whistle:

No fuckin' worries mate. Everyone's lined up in order of best to worst taste in music, so please make your way down to the end of the line. ;)

nice fuckin response........problem is Im at the front of the queue mate :tumbsup:

Yeah, you're pretty high up in the queue... but I've been told you hit like Matt so I'm not too worried. ;)

Hey... uh, anyone else notice it's Friday? I leave work at 3:00pm, drive an hour up the coast and camp the fuck out of the afternoon and next two days with my bro, dad and uncle. There will be beers, there will be surfing, there will be footy... and most of all there will be fucking beer! And lots of it. Can I get a super big special FUCK YEAH!!!

I'm really fucking tired. Who wants to slap me across the face with a cold fi-*FUCKIN' SMASH!!!*

Thanks guys.

No fuckin' worries mate. Everyone's lined up in order of best to worst taste in music, so please make your way down to the end of the line. ;)

nice fuckin response........problem is Im at the front of the queue mate :tumbsup:

Yeah, you're pretty high up in the queue... but I've been told you hit like Matt so I'm not too worried. ;)

Hey... uh, anyone else notice it's Friday? I leave work at 3:00pm, drive an hour up the coast and camp the fuck out of the afternoon and next two days with my bro, dad and uncle. There will be beers, there will be surfing, there will be footy... and most of all there will be fucking beer! And lots of it. Can I get a super big special FUCK YEAH!!!

YEAH, FUCK OFF!

Thanks guys.

YEAH, FUCK OFF!

FUCK YEAH!!!

Fucking motherfucking website is just not fucking working... I want to buy fucking CDs and it won't fucking fuck fuck fuck let me... you fucking c*ntfucker of a site!

• 2023 Gold Donors
Fucking motherfucking website is just not fucking working... I want to buy fucking CDs and it won't fucking fuck fuck fuck let me... you fucking c*ntfucker of a site!

Get 'em Geoff buddy! Kill 'em! Get those motherfuckers !! :hammer::lol:

Get 'em Geoff buddy! Kill 'em! Get those motherfuckers !! :hammer::lol:

FUCK! Fucking motherfuck fuck! FUCK!!! 'We are temporarily down for scheduled maintenance' says the fucking motherfucker fuck fuckin' site now. Do they not realise I'm going away for the fucking weekend and will now miss all these fucking motherfuckin' CDs? Fuck I just fucking hate fucked up fucking shit!. FUCK!

Thanks guys.

YEAH, FUCK OFF!

FUCK YEAH!!!

Ohh FUCK YEAH, BEER.

Serenity has returned. CDs are ordered, money is wasted and the weekend is only less than 3 hours away. So, FUCK YEAH - Beer!

Good fuckin` morning to anyone and everyone :tumbsup:

Get to fucking work, lazy boy!! ;)

Hello Jez, cheeky fucker :tumbsup:

Will Lorne fuckin' Spicer fuckin' present Cash In The fuckin' Attic ??

Who the fuck are you talking about or to? :unsure: