The F*%K Thread

raildog

ive got tickets to see fucking Metallica at the fuckin o2 next week but im not sure how the fuck im gonna get there or who im fucking going with

on the upside, im partying on the fucking weekend, getting fucking drunk and shredding away on my fucking guitar (always a good fuckin way to impress the fuck outta girls)

and ive got a fucking date with a tall, fucking skinny blonde girl with a fucking perfect ass.....how the fuck did i manage that fucker :unsure:

thats right, i met her at a fucking gig i played last fucking weekend (which fucking sucked, but only cause our fucking bassist couldnt play or sing), but she thought i was fucking awesome, and my friends pink fucking hair helped catch her fucking attention..

Sounds like a great fucking time. Way to fucking go with the fucking hottie. Be careful and don't fucking fuck it up.

I thought I fucking told you to keep it a fucking secret. You'd better make it worth my fucking while !

It's starting to sound like a fuckin soap opera up in this fuckin thread!! :blink:

ive got tickets to see fucking Metallica at the fuckin o2 next week but im not sure how the fuck im gonna get there or who im fucking going with

on the upside, im partying on the fucking weekend, getting fucking drunk and shredding away on my fucking guitar (always a good fuckin way to impress the fuck outta girls)

and ive got a fucking date with a tall, fucking skinny blonde girl with a fucking perfect ass.....how the fuck did i manage that fucker :unsure:

thats right, i met her at a fucking gig i played last fucking weekend (which fucking sucked, but only cause our fucking bassist couldnt play or sing), but she thought i was fucking awesome, and my friends pink fucking hair helped catch her fucking attention..

Sounds like a great fucking time. Way to fucking go with the fucking hottie. Be careful and don't fucking fuck it up.

I thought I fucking told you to keep it a fucking secret. You'd better make it worth my fucking while !

Fucker! You promised yourself to me!! ;)

SACRISTIAN AT LOCAL PARISH FUCKIN SNAPS AND GOES ON FUCKIN MURDER MAIMING RAMPAGE....FILM AT FUCKIN ELEVEN !!

I just fucking wet my fucking pants while fucking laughing my fucking head clean fucking off!

*Prolific gentleman steps to stage*

"My Genitals," he announces, "are fucking sweet."

I heard your fuckin genitals were like a chicken - fucking fowl!! ;)

*Prolific gentleman steps to stage*

"My Genitals," he announces, "are fucking sweet."

I heard your fuckin genitals were like a chicken - fucking fowl!! ;)

Ah Jez wants to play with your genitals before stuffin your fuckin chicken :lol:

In a workly manner of speaking, I doubt I have ever been as fucked as I am now. As in, really, really fucked. And my question is, why the fuck does this kind of shit ALWAYS happen just before bonus time? Fuck the fucking world.

Fucking roll on 7am, then and only fucking then, does the fucking w/e start.

Mine starts at 4:00pm this fucking afternoon you strange British man!!!

I'm fucked up and ready to fuck my wife......CB

Wow talk about getting down to the fuckin' nitty gritty. :tumbsup:

I'm fucked up and ready to fuck my wife......CB

Wow talk about getting down to the fuckin' nitty gritty. :tumbsup:

NITTY GRITTY

You can get fucking cream for those nitty's from the doctor

CRAB CREME SUPREME :lol: