The F*%K Thread

raildog

We're back from our RV trip. It was hotter than fuckin hell all fuckin weekend. If I wasn't in the fuckin pool I was drinking a fuckin beer.

We're back from our RV trip. It was hotter than fuckin hell all fuckin weekend. If I wasn't in the fuckin pool I was drinking a fuckin beer.

that is my kind of fuckin weekend :lol:

No one is going to beat my ass thanks very fucking much. Well maybe if you cover yourself with fucking raspberry jam and call me Lionel I may change my fucking mind!! ;)

that is fuckin kinky. remind me to put jam on the grocery list :lol:

Don't fucking forget to call him Lionel. :lol:

No one is going to beat my ass thanks very fucking much. Well maybe if you cover yourself with fucking raspberry jam and call me Lionel I may change my fucking mind!! ;)

that is fuckin kinky. remind me to put jam on the grocery list :lol:

Don't fucking forget to call him Lionel. :lol:

thank you for fucking reminding me :lol:

I just spent a long weekend down the coast and we got back home at 9:30pm last night, when I proceeded to watch the 2nd last 'Big Brother' plus the afternoon footy I'd taped. To same I'm pretty fucking tired now is a pretty fucking bold understatement. Fuck I had a good weekend, though. But, fuck, returning is like dying.

I just spent a long weekend down the coast and we got back home at 9:30pm last night, when I proceeded to watch the 2nd last 'Big Brother' plus the afternoon footy I'd taped. To same I'm pretty fucking tired now is a pretty fucking bold understatement. Fuck I had a good weekend, though. But, fuck, returning is like dying.

At least you get fuckin' out...........

I am at work and I am fucking bored shitless. Can someone send a fucking beer and some fucking Babes over please. thanks.

Truth. I just hate the fuck out of coming back. :lol:

Truth. I just hate the fuck of coming out. :lol:

:yikes: I bet you feel fucking relieved now mate :lol:

Can someone send a fucking beer

Well, Jez, I'd really fuckin like to help ya with that one, but ya see, I only got one fuckin beer left, and uh... (gulp gulp gulp BURP) never mind. It's fuckin gone. :lol:

Well, Jez, I'd really fuckin like to help ya with that one, but ya see, I only got one fuckin beer left, and uh... (gulp gulp gulp BURP) never mind. It's fuckin gone. :lol:

Thanx for fucking nothing - just watch me fucking suffer instead. ;)

now boys, you better fucking play nice. or i will have to make you play nice :lol:

now boys, you better fucking play nice. or i will have to make you play nice :lol:

Play nice, play fucking nice!! - the fucker wouldn't give me a beer :crying:

Will this be the fucking same if I come all the fucking way over there next year - NO fucking beer?

I don't drink fuckin' beer........ :crying:

Why the fuck not?

Dunno..I stopped about 4 years ago and can't be fuckin' arsed to fuckin' start again.........

Beer is fucking delicious!!

you fuckers in the back didn't fuckin hear me :

OH MY FUCKING GAWD!

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG NOW

you fuckers in the back didn't fuckin hear me :

OH MY FUCKING GAWD!

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG NOW

MAYBE SHE'S IN A GOOD FUCKING MOOD FOR ONCE!!!!!!!!!

THAT WILL MAKE A FUCKING CHANGE