The F*%K Thread

raildog

The start of another fucking working week. Why oh fucking why do we have to put ourselves through this fucking misery?

Buncha fuckin potty mouths on this fuckin board!!!!! :lol:

Now here's a fucking Einstein... ;)

The start of another fucking working week. Why oh fucking why do we have to put ourselves through this fucking misery?

I do it because I need the fucking money.

I do it because I like how it feels to be kicked in the fuckin' nuts repeatedly.

Oh, wait. I'm actually not too fond of being kicked in the balls. Hey, why the fuck do I go to work every fucking day?

Monday morning & the rain is back. Fuck.

I have a pile of about 15 shirts to iron tonight. Everybody now...

FUCK!

Mate you wanna get those crinkly shirts, I have a wardrobe full of them. They serve two great purposes, 1. girls like to touch them as theyre extra soft, & 2. you wash them & hang them overnight & theyre ready to wear.

I seem to have turned this thread into an article from 'Womans Weekly' or _____ (insert name of any womans magazine here). Fucking girls blouse I am.

I have a pile of about 15 shirts to iron tonight. Everybody now...

FUCK!

Mate you wanna get those crinkly shirts, I have a wardrobe full of them. They serve two great purposes, 1. girls like to touch them as theyre extra soft, & 2. you wash them & hang them overnight & theyre ready to wear.

I seem to have turned this thread into an article from 'Womans Weekly' or _____ (insert name of any womans magazine here). Fucking girls blouse I am.

Backed. The, uh, shirt stuff, of course. Not the fuckin' girls blouse stuff, of course. :P

Back to fuckin' work after two weeks at fuckin' home dealing with the early arrival of the new young'un...

Fuckin' sigh. :(

Back to fuckin' work after two weeks at fuckin' home dealing with the early arrival of the new young'un...

You missing your fuckin' Mother-In-Law already Keef? ;)

You missing your fuckin' Mother-In-Law already Keef? ;)

Not my mother in law, my MOTHER... and she's still there, till tomorrow... then I get to drive her the fuck home. I'm not sure who will be more fuckin' relieved, me or my wife.

No fuckin' post today..Where are my fuckin' cds ??

I've been asking that since I ordered the new Cauterize CD, eight motherfuckin' weeks ago!!! Fucking Maple Records!! FUCK YOU!

Serenity now.

I've been asking that since I ordered the new Cauterize CD, eight motherfuckin' weeks ago!!! Fucking Maple Records!! FUCK YOU!

Serenity now.

Not as fuckin' bad here as fuckin' there then Geoff ?

WHY THE FUCK AM I STILL ALIVE?

You are still fuckin' alive because you now have ten fuckin' thousand fuckin' CDs and it's going to take you the rest of your fuckin' life to listen to them all!! :lol:

Serenity now.

Not as fuckin' bad here as fuckin' there then Geoff ?

Probably not mate. I'm thinking of taking a fuckin' day off work so I can challenge the postman to a fight, just because he didn't bring the CD... again. Yeah, it may not be his fault... but I'll make it his fault when my fists strike him like cannon balls.

I hardly got any sleep last fucking night too. Late as all-fuck and it was so fucking cold... never really got warm, even under my fucking covers. Fuck winter. Seriously winter, I'm talking to you. Fuck. You.