The F*%K Thread

raildog

Second hand CD stores seem to be fucked up these days. I used to go into those fuckers and stock up like a fucker in fuck-bar. Now, even though I don't have the money anymore, I never even fucking see anything on the odd fucked up occasion I do venture into one of the fuckin' places.

Second hand CD stores seem to be fucked up these days. I used to go into those fuckers and stock up like a fucker in fuck-bar. Now, even though I don't have the money anymore, I never even fucking see anything on the odd fucked up occasion I do venture into one of the fuckin' places.

That was one fucked up rant!! :doh:

Well, I survived the fucking all-day Christmas shopping marathon, but just fuckin' barely. The wife and I were in and out of so many fucking stores today that I lost count, and after a while my fuckin' feet hurt so much I'm not fuckin' sure who was whining more, me or my son. At least 90% of the fuckin' shopping is done, and since we stopped for dinner at a fuckin' Applebee's before heading the fuck home, I was able to have a much needed fuckin' beer. Once we got home and got the kid to bed, so we've been fuckin' wrapping his gifts while we've got the opportunity... and you know what? I fuckin' hate wrapping presents almost as fuckin' much as I fuckin' hate shopping for 'em!!!

Still, when all is said and fuckin' done, I still enjoy the fuckin' holidays!! Go figure.

Goooooood fuckin' morning everybody!!

The day was goin' fuckin' fine till I went to spin the C.O.C. disc I got in the fuckin' mail the other day from Lala.com for the first time and the fucker's got a fuckin' massive skip about four seconds into track #3!! Fuck that fuckin' shit!

The day was goin' fuckin' fine till I went to spin the C.O.C. disc I got in the fuckin' mail the other day from Lala.com for the first time and the fucker's got a fuckin' massive skip about four seconds into track #3!! Fuck that fuckin' shit!

Sounds like they fucked you and didn't even give you the courtesy of a reach around...fuckers!!!

Sounds like they fucked you and didn't even give you the courtesy of a reach around...fuckers!!!

Fuckin' A right brother... already sent an e-mail about the fucker to Lala.com and they better cough up a fuckin' replacement!!

:blink: I don't even wanna fuckin' know......... :rofl2:

GOOD FUCKIN' MORNIN' Y'ALL!!!! :bananamac:

Well,today I got fuckin' up,had fuckin' brekkie,had a crafty fuckin' fag,had a fuckin' dump,went to fuckin' physio,Diane fuckin' brought me some fuckin' supplies,had fuckin' lunch,had another crafty fuckin' fag,got on the fuckin' p.c,now I'm thinking of going to have a little fuckin' cry,wait for fuckin' tea and go to fuckin' bed again.NOW THAT'S WHAT I CALL FUCKIN' ANARCHY !!!!

Fuckin' A, I work with a bunch of fuckin' morons. If one particular fuckin' moron bugs me one more fuckin' time this morning I swear I'm gonna fuckin' tell her to go fuckin' play in fuckin traffic!!

FUUUUUCK PIGEONS !

250pxpigeonbisetblancbf6.jpg

FUUUUUCK PIGEONS !

250pxpigeonbisetblancbf6.jpg

Furkin' Right on brother!! FUCK pigeons! They're fuckin' rats with wings! Fuck those disease spreading little fuckers!!

Furkin' Right on brother!! FUCK pigeons! They're fuckin' rats with wings! Fuck those disease spreading little fuckers!!

Pigeons are a fucking huge threat for humanity !

FUCK EM ALL !

LOOOK !!!! It'S A FUCKING PIGEONS INVASION !!!! A NIGHTMARE :gone:

I HATE THEM

pigeonshy8.jpg

And FUCK armadillos too!

And FUCK armadillos too!

It's another fucking pigeon ??

:yikes: fucking ewwwwwww.............Hitchcock fan, Chris?? :lol:

:flamewar:

Nah, armadillos are these ugly little fuckers that live in the fucking desert, they have shells and long fuckin' tails. I guess you don't have them in France? I don't have a fuckin' pic handy to show you.

Don't ask me why I said "fuck armadillos," by the way, I just felt like saying "fuck" some random animal.

"And now a word from the National Apple Foundation:

FUCK PEARS!!" -- George Carlin

I guess you don't have them in France?

Nope, we have fucking pigeons, that's quite enough.

Fuckin email is down at work so I'm going to get me ass fucking pounded with emails from my customers later today. NOTHING EVER FUCKING WORKS!!!

I'm pretty fucking sure it's part of the fucking pigeon's worldwide fucking conspiracy...

Fuckin email is down at work so I'm going to get me ass fucking pounded with emails from my customers later today. NOTHING EVER FUCKING WORKS!!!

I'm pretty fucking sure it's part of the fucking pigeon's worldwide fucking conspiracy...

:rofl2:

No shit...they are fucking rats with wings.

:rofl2:

No shit...they are fucking rats with wings.

:lol: Anyone remember the old George Carlin bit something about "Rat shit, bat shit, dirty old twat...." ??? What's the rest of it???

sorry....just popped in my fuckin' lil pea brain..... :lol:

I believe that Carlin bit would be:

"Rat shit, bat shit, dirty old twat!

69 Assholes tied in a knot!

Hooray, Lizard Shit... FUCK!!!"

Ass fucking pounded by emails. You kids, and your new games.

Yesterday he said he'd been to two hangings and a goat fucking too. I wish my life were that fuckin' interesting. :lol:

Ass fucking pounded by emails. You kids, and your new games.

Yesterday he said he'd been to two hangings and a goat fucking too. I wish my life were that fuckin' interesting. :lol:

Goat fuckings ain't what they used to be Keef.