The F*%K Thread

raildog

*ahem*

Sounds a bit erotic.......continue :lol:

:lol: You'd like that.....wouldn't ya???? :devil::rofl2:
<_< What guy wouldn't??? :bananamac::bananamac::bananamac:
I know I would. :)

you three are gonna get booted to the fuckin curb if'n ya don't watch your fuckin language :P

Don't let us break up your conversation with MJ....... :whistle:

Ooops.......we fuckin' forgot to say fuck every other fuckin' word......

Oooooooooooh..........Lisa.........you're so fuckin' hot tonight.......baby!!! ;):P

:rofl2:

Ooops.......we fuckin' forgot to say fuck every other fuckin' word......

Oooooooooooh..........Lisa.........you're so fuckin' hot tonight.......baby!!! ;):P

This is what I've fucking been waiting for. :popcorn:

Proceed ladies.

fuckin purrrrrr for me MJ

yeah, I can't do it with a straight fuckin face either

Oh baby.......you know I looooooove it when you fuckin' call me kitten.....do it for me........then I'll fuckin' purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr all night for ya..........

I am fuckin' rolling over here.........Shane wants to know why..... :blink:

:rofl:

Oh baby.......you know I looooooove it when you fuckin' call me kitten.....do it for me........then I'll fuckin' purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr all night for ya..........

You two are doing just Fuckin' fine....except for mentioning Shane MJ!!! That ruined it...... :crying:

You two are doing just Fuckin' fine....except for mentioning Shane MJ!!! That ruined it...... :crying:

me-fuckin-ow.... here kitty kitty... who's your fuckin mama?

hysterical.gif

hysterical.gif

Fuckin' MJ That's WHO!!! :wacko:

hysterical.gif

Oooooooh.......scratch my belly........you know I fuckin' love that......oh yeah.........there too......uh fuckin' huh......that's it........

purr............purrrrrrrrr...................purrrrrrrrrrrr....................

FUCKIN' PURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

:rofl2: Holy fuckin' shit I'm having fun bein' fuckin' bad....... :P

Oooooooh.......scratch my belly........you know I fuckin' love that......oh yeah.........there too......uh fuckin' huh......that's it........

purr............purrrrrrrrr...................purrrrrrrrrrrr....................

yesssss you fuckin deserve a nice bowl of milk ....and a fuckin cat nap

ok that's fuckin enough.... :blink: I need to fuckin run to the hunk-age thread!

yesssss you fuckin deserve a nice bowl of milk ....and a fuckin cat nap

ok that's fuckin enough.... :blink: I need to fuckin run to the hunk-age thread!

HAHAHAHAHA.......no fuckin' shit......I had to head there my damn self......... :lol:

Wow, that was fuckin' awesome, ladies. I wold have stayed the fuck up last night if I knew that was going to occur. Fuckin' awesome!

Wow, that was fuckin' awesome, ladies. I wold have stayed the fuck up last night if I knew that was going to occur. Fuckin' awesome!

Fuckin' Geoff is in the House!!! Lay down your fuckin' bad boy swoon the ladies enjoy!!!

I was wondering when you would show up and declare this a :norks:

Did your fucking Nork radar go off?

Hey MJ! for the fuckin record.....

it's gonna be like this if you fuckin try sumthin funny at the HH get together: girlfight.gif

LMMFAO!!!!!!!!!

Honey....if there's ever an HH get together.........you can BET I'm gonna be lookin' for someone else..... ;) hahahahaha

As much as we fuckin' love to kid........I loooooooooves me some men....man....male.......ummmm.......you get the idea.......... ;)