• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Wotty

• Geoff

• heaven&hell

• Chris

Top Posters In This Topic

We've just got some new "State of the Art" drinks machines fitted at work. Look good but the coffee is still terrible.

Isn't that what state of the art is? All style and no substance... <_<

That's me down to a tee <_<:crazy:

Iron Maiden will be taking the stage in six and a half hours give or take. obviously I am not concentrating on work at all today....

Iron Maiden will be taking the stage in six and a half hours give or take. obviously I am not concentrating on work at all today....

Same here, but we both have monumental events happening soon. You're seeing a great band in a live venue, and I will soon show the world I have far too little to do by sheer post count... :anon:

You've only got forty more posts to go Blue... If I keep egging you on over in the Three Word Story thread you could make ten thousand by this afternoon! Just doing my part :)

You've only got forty more posts to go Blue... If I keep egging you on over in the Three Word Story thread you could make ten thousand by this afternoon! Just doing my part :)

You da man Keef, Up the irons! :drink:

Hell yeah. :drink: I have no idea where our seats are (since my friend is "press" and I'm his "plus one" we will be picking them up at the box office when we get to the arena) but I'm hoping that they'll be decent enough to snap some pix with my camera phone. I'd love to be able to post a nice pic of EDDIE for y'all on the board over the weekend!!

Indeed, it's good to have connections on the "inside"

This'll be my first show as a "press" guy. I wonder if I need to wear my company ID :lol:

This'll be my first show as a "press" guy. I wonder if I need to wear my company ID :lol:

If you really want respect you just need three simple items: a ski mask, a trenchcoat, and a baseball bat. probably let you right up front that way. :wacko:

If you really want respect you just need three simple items: a ski mask, a trenchcoat, and a baseball bat. probably let you right up front that way. :wacko:

Damn! Left the ski mask home today, I knew I would regret that... :blink:

Saturday Night....at work for next 12 hrs or so. Nothin and I mean NOTHING to do ...the boards will get quieter later and I'll be alone here at HH. .... so I'll sob silently to myself as the light from the computer screen reflects in my tears.

Never mind nearly payday....roll on 20th and a few CD purchases.