• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Wotty

• Geoff

• heaven&hell

• Chris

Top Posters In This Topic

I am watching the Colts-Titans game praying that Peyton Manning has a good game so my fantasy team can have a chance this week.

Not good... not bad, but not near good enough... :(

Manning came on late with 2 tds, but I needed so much more with my best Running back and wide reciever on bye. It all comes down to tonight for me, I have 2 Broncos and the Ravens defense and the guy I'm playing against has 2 Ravens and 1 Bronco.

I am watching the Colts-Titans game praying that Peyton Manning has a good game so my fantasy team can have a chance this week.

Not good... not bad, but not near good enough... :(

Manning came on late with 2 tds, but I needed so much more with my best Running back and wide reciever on bye. It all comes down to tonight for me, I have 2 Broncos and the Ravens defense and the guy I'm playing against has 2 Ravens and 1 Bronco.

I hear ya, all I've got is the Denver defense and my opponent has one running back... if he gets 0 I still need 18 just to tie... :(

My Yankees are out of the running yet again and it looks like Joe Torre is going to get fired. :( I don't watch football or basketball so I guess I will now go into my annual Winter Sports Coma till Spring Training starts.

My Yankees are out of the running yet again and it looks like Joe Torre is going to get fired. :( I don't watch football or basketball so I guess I will now go into my annual Winter Sports Coma till Spring Training starts.

I hope he don't get fired. I felt like with all the injuries the Yanks had this year that this might of been Torre's best managing job he's ever done.

Torre did the best he could with what he had to work with... precious, precious little, unfortunately.... sigh.

• 2023 Gold Donors
I just watched my Broncos beat the Ravens.

But how's that uninteresting? :P I watched most of the game, not sure if I'd call it a good defensive battle or two offenses not clicking on all cylinders, or a little of both.......nevertheless, it was a good fall weather/seasonal game to watch! :drink: (although a hot toddy woulda been better than a cold beer, lol.)

But how's that uninteresting? :P I watched most of the game, not sure if I'd call it a good defensive battle or two offenses not clicking on all cylinders, or a little of both.......nevertheless, it was a good fall weather/seasonal game to watch! :drink: (although a hot toddy woulda been better than a cold beer, lol.)

It was very uniteresting but it really wasn't to interesting either.

My son is sitting in my lap eating Froot Loops as I try to type this. He told me he wants to say "hi" to all my "friends in the computer."

It was very uniteresting but it really wasn't to interesting either.

I'm interested, hope it grabs me enough points to pull out a win this week, Denver D is my last gasp for points and I need a lot... :(

*tap tap* on the screen......

Hi little Freddy dude!!! :jump:

"I shall call him Mini-Me...he completes me."

:lol:

Now there's a scary thought...... :P

Did you ever look at your child and just think "wow......*I* did that"??? :wub:

Sorry....uninterestingly soppy here today....lol.

Yeah, same here but it's more like "Wow, the UPS guy did that?" ;)

My son is sitting in my lap eating Froot Loops as I try to type this. He told me he wants to say "hi" to all my "friends in the computer."

Hiiiii lil Keef.... I see you eye.gif

It's ok to put a Froot Loop up daddy's nose :)

Just not one of the ones that's stuck together, those hurt... or so I've heard... :anon:

Yeah, same here but it's more like "Wow, the UPS guy did that?" ;)

:lol: Dork!