The Uninteresting Thread

Malebolgia

I just had 2 very full glasses of red wine for lunch. I feel so gay, but it's cheap, the girl is gorgeous, I'm keeping it real and I'm a little "happy".

I'm not sure if it's a good thing or not that you are feeling Gay right before you get married.

• Replies 15.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Wotty

• Geoff

• heaven&hell

• Chris

Top Posters In This Topic

I just had 2 very full glasses of red wine for lunch. I feel so gay, but it's cheap, the girl is gorgeous, I'm keeping it real and I'm a little "happy".

I'm not sure if it's a good thing or not that you are feeling Gay right before you get married.

Gay like, so means happy. Gee wittttthhhhhhhh.

Good to know because I was a little worried about you Cousin Geoff.

Awwwwwww.........too bad. I was lookin' forward to the pics of the 'hers and hers' matching gowns... :lol:

Awwwwwww.........too bad. I was lookin' forward to the pics of the 'hers and hers' matching gowns... :lol:

:rofl2:

Hey, I may not be gay but I never said I wasn't wearing a gown too!

I'd pay to see that. ;)

So will my fiance's parents. :)

Should have ended that with a "weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee"

I was trying to watch the show the Unit because Pete says it's good, and it is really good but I'm also watching Standoff that's on the fox network.

I'm afraid to watch Standoff for that very reason. In fact I have forbidden anyone in my house from watching or even mentioning it so that I don't get tempted.

Run out of coffee

Is that an order? I'm drinking it as fast as I can. :blink:

Curse you and your surplus of coffee .... I DEMAND REVENGE.....Uhhhh sorry just going cold turkey from lack of caffine. GRRRRRRR!!!!! :angry: oops there I go again.

I thought you Brits were supposed to drink tea and all that. Are you bucking the system? :blink:

Curse you and your surplus of coffee .... I DEMAND REVENGE.....Uhhhh sorry just going cold turkey from lack of caffine. GRRRRRRR!!!!! :angry: oops there I go again.

I thought you Brits were supposed to drink tea and all that. Are you bucking the system? :blink:

Nick is a revolutionary, if he don't watch it he's gonna get deported to America like those pilgrims did.

Nick is a revolutionary, if he don't watch it he's gonna get deported to America like those pilgrims did.

Yeah!

But then I'd come over to the U.S. and drink tea instead of coffee (maniacal cackle) and then get sent back to the U.K.

Yeah!

But then I'd come over to the U.S. and drink tea instead of coffee (maniacal cackle) and then get sent back to the U.K.

Good point. <_<

Not a bad idea....I've always wanted to go to Wichita and visit the linesman.

I could stay there for a few months and a few laughs then without warning have a cup of tea (with the cup at a jaunty angle to make it worse) and get sent back...Excellent!

Not a bad idea....I've always wanted to go to Wichita and visit the linesman.

I could stay there for a few months and a few laughs then without warning have a cup of tea (with the cup at a jaunty angle to make it worse) and get sent back...Excellent!

Make sure that pinky finger is sticking out too, that should expedite the whole process, plus they'll put you in First Class.