The Uninteresting Thread

Malebolgia

I just read a thread with super Nick C arguing with the Pompous twat AORPompy. Leopards never change their spots then ;)

• Replies 15.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Wotty

• Geoff

• heaven&hell

• Chris

Top Posters In This Topic

I just read a thread with super Nick C arguing with the Pompous twat AORPompy. Leopards never change their spots then ;)

Yeah BUT although I don't agree with what he said I thought he was said my arguement was "words of an idiot" which he didn't mean to apply so I lost my rag a bit by mistake...still don't agree with what he said but peace is restored.

So I take it you don't want these bulbs either mate????? :angry2:

Yeah BUT although I don't agree with what he said I thought he was said my arguement was "words of an idiot" which he didn't mean to apply so I lost my rag a bit by mistake...still don't agree with what he said but peace is restored.

Do they grow into lovely, clourful and fragrant flowers?

Do they grow into lovely, clourful and fragrant flowers?

No their light bu......erm yes...yes they do...lovely lovely flowers you'll be the envy of all your friends. Just send the cash via Paypal to haharippedoffagain@getthecashin.com - NO REFUNDS if not satisfied.

The poor Tongans are getting smashed in the Rugby World Cup. Little do they know that after the RWC f*cked up my plans to go to Niue (which can only be accessed via NZ), my wife and I will now be heading to Tonga for a week in just over a month... so they better pick up their act or I'll smile at their depleted faces knowingly when I'm there... from behind a wall... with a couple of bodyguards, and polar bears. And a helmet. These dudes are large.

I was counting clouds....... :crying::crying:

I went to see them on the Hard Candy tour, Their first album August and Everything After was brilliant...wha? Crows????? No Wotty said clouds...what? I'm confused!

Yawn !

Still yawning !!!!

Your yawning is putting me to sleep zzzzzzzzzzz.

I'm out....ZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz