The Uninteresting Thread

Malebolgia

:rofl2:

The uh, rugby union is on TV now. Aw... uh... some. I see Aussies are massive favourites to beat England. Why is this?

Favourites for something I suppose !!!!!!

For most sporting events, I'd assume... but I thought England usually had a *clears throat* "good" rugby union team... or should I say good goal kicker? Wilky 'Ol Chap, who can kick 14 penalties to victory without even sniffing the tryline. ;)

:rofl2: Geoff,I luuuuuurrrrrrrve you man !!!!

• Replies 15.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Wotty

• Geoff

• heaven&hell

• Chris

Top Posters In This Topic

I got my redundancy letter today. Crazy times. Really looking for a good outcome in all of this, and quietly optimistic too.

I got my redundancy letter today. Crazy times. Really looking for a good outcome in all of this, and quietly optimistic too.

Redundancy sucks !!!!!!!

Yeah, it's a double edged sword. On one hand this is really, really going to take a nice chunk out of my credit card debt and at the moment it does look like I'll retain a job... but on the other hand that's almost 6 years of job security gone, going blindly into a new venture which could easily fail within months. :( Guess we'll wait and see. And party inbetween.

Redundancy sucks !!!!!!!

Yeah, it's a double edged sword. On one hand this is really, really going to take a nice chunk out of my credit card debt and at the moment it does look like I'll retain a job... but on the other hand that's almost 6 years of job security gone, going blindly into a new venture which could easily fail within months. :( Guess we'll wait and see. And party inbetween.

Hang in there Geoff as i'm swimming in shark infested waters with my job at the moment and i know how you feel.

We should have a tired competition. I'm pretty much sleeping right now. It'd be funny if Australia did ever win the opportunity to have the World Cup down here so the rest of the world could feel this pain. ;)

Tom scored a goal with his "right" foot yesterday !!!!!!!

That's awesome, mate!!!!

Tom scored a goal with his "right" foot yesterday !!!!!!!

That's awesome, mate!!!!

Too right it is....He's so left-footed it hurts !!!!

It doesn't matter what foot he scored with mate,he goaled a that's all matters for your little man and his team.Go Tom :drink:

Tom, battling his way to the 2018, or 2022 World Cup? Go tiger. You teach him to manslaughter divers at a young age please, Ian. ;)