The Uninteresting Thread

Malebolgia

Right now there is a very cute pug on my lap, resting his cute chin on my forearm, as I type. I want to eat him.

• Replies 15.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Wotty

• Geoff

• heaven&hell

• Chris

Top Posters In This Topic

Im on my laptop. Gives a nice impression that im working...

You don't fool me.

I can finally listen to music again! Thank f*ck for that. After months of hell with my car stereo I finally got a cheap, awesome discman in the mail yesterday (from ebay) so it's linked up to my CD player and thankfully runs off the car battery too, rather than it's own batteries. Plus it doesn't skip! Joyously happy. Now I must catch up on about 4 months worth of CDs...

I really can't contain my excitement. Just got told we're finishing at 2pm this afternoon, which means I'll be up the coast in Forster well before the Eels kick off at 7:30pm tonight... my beers might even be cold by then so I don't have to steal from my brother!

In great heavy metal fashion i was "Livin After Midnight" last night...yeahhhhhhh!!!!! Rock and Roll!!

...........but I was at work :gone:

I am sore all over from majestic amounts of awesome surf on the weekend, and now I'm stuck in the hole. :(

Appalling tv today !!!!!

Yes mate - Hope you felt ashamed too.

Many, many things on the mind resulting in a loss of concentration when music is around at the moment. Totally missed Thriving Ivory and HEAT as they played somewhere in the distance.

NOT being in the play-off final..... :crying::crying:

..And deservedly not either. I said they were bottom of the barrel all along and that point is now proven. Wankers.

NOT being in the play-off final..... :crying::crying:

..And deservedly not either. I said they were bottom of the barrel all along and that point is now proven. Wankers.

Wankers..Us ??...Look at your bunch of "in administration" tossers !

Can't wait till this week is over. Meanwhile, who wants to fund my desire to move up the coast and do hypnosis on my wife so she is happy with the move too?