• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Wotty

• Geoff

• heaven&hell

• Chris

Top Posters In This Topic

-13.5 in the car this morning coming back from work!

-5 right now .... deckchair weather, where's my sunblock?

-8 here last night mate - Lovely and warm. ;)

Chrimbo tv......... :doh:

better than no TV?

maybe....except on late saturday night.....then it all sucks! :P

Wow, you guys suck. No TV is better than the best TV there is (apart from 'Survivor') let alone Christmas TV. Read a book at the very least, guys. F*cking creeps. ;) Surely you have something else to do...?

The day is happening again. Luckily, Harvey Norman have an 11c photo print out promo at the moment, but it has to be done online. What better opportunity to upload all my pics than right here, at my desk? Nice.

It's so dark here.........

And here.

It's brightened up a bit........

Snowing here...again :(

Shit......

No snow...it's white......actually it stopped not long after I last wrote

I wish every single person in Harvey Norman's advertising team in both Australia and New Zealand died right now, painfully and slowly and with video cameras on each of them linked to a personal TV screen for my enjoyment.

I wish every single person in Harvey Norman's advertising team in both Australia and New Zealand died right now, painfully and slowly and with video cameras on each of them linked to a personal TV screen for my enjoyment.

I dont recall that? Or do you mean Good guys ads? Personally i like the redhead in the good guys ads... though not up close.....

im also getting a new PA........ SEXYTIME!

I dont recall that? Or do you mean Good guys ads? Personally i like the redhead in the good guys ads... though not up close.....

im also getting a new PA........ SEXYTIME!

Oh man, what happened to the last PA? Don't you dare let her leave without tapping that ass? Seriously, what happened to her, though?

As for Harvey Norman, nothing to do with TV ads. It's in reference to an email ad offering 11c prints. So, without even thinking anything of it, I upload 2000+ photos over the last 4 days in their painfully slow uploading process, editing and cropping along the way... then finally I get to checkout today. Only to find out the c*nt offer is for New Zealand Harvey Norman (who knew they were an international company anyway?!) and you can't pick up from an Aussie store. So there's a $21.40 postage charge which I'm furious about, but accept eventually. So I go to pay and it turns out the offer is not even available for overseas customers at all. Postage or not.

So basically, I just wasted four days of my life for absolutely NO result. So why send out this f*cking email to Aussie customers? F*ck I want to kill them all with my bare hands.

Matt's new PA is a bloke and he is very happy about it. Clench those butt cheeks Matt, it's 'Hide the Sausage' time.