• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Wotty

• Geoff

• heaven&hell

• Chris

Top Posters In This Topic

I always get so depressed at this time of month when I pay a part of my credit card bill and actually have to acknowledge just how seriously f*cked I am. :(

Don't use a credit card then !!!!!!!!!

HAHA! Awesome advice. So if I can't use a credit card, you'll pay my mortgage/bills/holiday/CD expenses then? ;)

Trust me mate, if there was any possible, even faint way to avoid it you can bet the world I'd be all over it.

I always get so depressed at this time of month when I pay a part of my credit card bill and actually have to acknowledge just how seriously f*cked I am. :(

HAHA! Awesome advice. So if I can't use a credit card, you'll pay my mortgage/bills/holiday/CD expenses then? ;)

Trust me mate, if there was any possible, even faint way to avoid it you can bet the world I'd be all over it.

:bowdown: to the "Plastic" generation.......

• 2023 Gold Donors

.......however, so ungreen......:screwy:

Jon...That's treehugger-tastic ! :whistle:

• 2023 Gold Donors

Jon...That's treehugger-tastic ! :whistle:

:P

I'd like to see this person try this......dressed like that.....in wintertime...:whistle:

ww_gi_hug-tree.jpg

does anyone else get lost on wikipedia and find themselves reading the most useless crap for hrs?

No. Not at all. I only go there to read stuff I'm interested in. I did get sidetracked on the weekend to a very interesting list of the top serial killers, listed in order of body count. That page opened up a whole new world of books and movies I would like to read and see.

It's amazing to read/see stuff on prolific killers like Jack The Ripper and Zodiac who only had a small amount of confirmed kills (though the Zodiac is rumoured to have possibly killed 37 overall, even if I believe only 5 or 6 were confirmed) when there are other lesser known - well to me anyway - guys out there with 100+ victims. I want to know about them all. Get some good tips... uh, I mean tits. I love norks! norks.png

How bittersweet is the end of the working year? On one hand you're inches away from pure happiness and on the other hand the hellhole won't let you go without ensuring the last few days are as close to pure unadultered hell as possible.

This stand in DJ on Rock Radio calling himself Father Ted sucks, some boring boring boring lame songs and then other decentish songs but by the same the same/related artists on more than one ocassion! (E.G. two Bad Co. tracks so far and a Free one in the last two hours). I might have to switch off.

But he shared my view on Nickelback (wishy washy he called em! :lol: ) .... right now it's the Police, what next Sting????? My hand is creeping closer to the on off switch!

Got a taxi into work today (so I can get sloshed) and apparently Tongans in Australia are troublemakers. He reckoned 80% of them do not pay their fare. It's odd, because over in their islands (though I've not been to Tonga just yet) these Pacific Islanders are all such nice people. What happens?