The Uninteresting Thread

Malebolgia

53mins to go. I'm seeing Anberlin, Silverstein and Finch tonight and I can't wait, but my c*nt of a throat is pissing me off. Didn't get much sleep and it's been shit all day today. Not sure if it's trying to tell me it wasts to give me a flu or something, but I wish it would piss off. You hear that, throat? Piss off. And let me enjoy my rock n'roll in peace.

• Replies 15.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Wotty

• Geoff

• heaven&hell

• Chris

Top Posters In This Topic

53mins to go. I'm seeing Anberlin, Silverstein and Finch tonight and I can't wait, but my c*nt of a throat is pissing me off. Didn't get much sleep and it's been shit all day today. Not sure if it's trying to tell me it wasts to give me a flu or something, but I wish it would piss off. You hear that, throat? Piss off. And let me enjoy my rock n'roll in peace.

That really is one uninteresting post mate, especially musically! :D

:rofl2:

I am cruel as Anberlin aren't too bad, but the other two horrors!! ;)

I'll pass on all 3 and that's without hearing any of them.

Damn I can be narrow minded. :whistle:

Not narrow minded mate, just mostly correct!. haha ;)

Well to each their own I guess.

He likes bands like that and I don't but I love Dio and Maiden and he doesn't.

I guess everyone has different tastes you know, even though my tastes are right most of the time. :lol:

I guess everyone has different tastes you know, even though my tastes are right most of the time. :lol:

Anberlin are a fantastic band, Finch have recorded one fantastic album and Silverstein are awesome. Riff-wise, probably in the top 5 modern rock bands out there, imo. I only acknowledged it when I saw them live as they don't have solos on their discs, but the guitarist is an excellent rhythm guitarist who I reckon would do well if/when they incorporate solos into their music. I thought he was going to drop into John Norum's 'Still the night' pre-chorus at one point. Beautiful stuff.

Anberlin are a fantastic band, Finch have recorded one fantastic album and Silverstein are awesome. Riff-wise, probably in the top 5 modern rock bands out there, imo. I only acknowledged it when I saw them live as they don't have solos on their discs, but the guitarist is an excellent rhythm guitarist who I reckon would do well if/when they incorporate solos into their music. I thought he was going to drop into John Norum's 'Still the night' pre-chorus at one point. Beautiful stuff.

Ive seen Anberlin 4 times, and for Jefff's sake i hope theyre better then the last 3 times ive seen them! gack!

Ive seen Anberlin 4 times, and for Jefff's sake i hope theyre better then the last 3 times ive seen them! gack!

I've seen them twice now in a matter of days, and both times they were spectacular. Loud as hell and debut-avoiding, but spectacular.

I've seen them twice now in a matter of days, and both times they were spectacular. Loud as hell and debut-avoiding, but spectacular.

hope they didnt play any awful covers...

Tom's only gotta go to school for 30 minutes today..........Teacher training day or something :unsure::unsure:

That's more than I ever did in ten years mate :D

Tom's only gotta go to school for 30 minutes today..........Teacher training day or something :unsure::unsure:

It shows mate! :nyanya:

It shows mate! :nyanya:

Yes, I am incredibly stupid!! :D