• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Wotty

• Geoff

• heaven&hell

• Chris

Top Posters In This Topic

The last few nights I've tried a new beer... plus a lot of new music. I wish I had new versions of everything I hate in my life too. HAHA! As in, not new versions of things I hate, so I'll just hate them too. I mean like a new job which I don't hate. And a new bank account, with a million times what I have now so I don't hate it. No, wait, that means a million times the debut I have now. HAHA. You fool. I mean a million times the - oh fuck it, I don't even have anything without a minus sign in front of it so there's technically nothing. So basically, I'd just like millions of dollars in there. There, that easy enough to understand? And the ability to take holidays, in comparison to the current complete inability to take them. Mostly due to what my new job and bank account would fix up for me.

A flock of crows is called a murder.

Have you been watching Cuba Gooding Jr. movies again?

A Flock Of Seagulls is a band.... :whistle:

Crispy Ambulance ia also a band.

Crispy Ambulance ia also a band.

Burned Beyond Recognition was a fictional band on "Married...With Children"....

Scraping Foetus Off The Wheel released a record

So did God Lives Underwater...

Cds or footie ??........ The agony of choice !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :whistle:

The way I hear your footie team plays, I'd pick the CD's.... :whistle:

You know it!!. But they don't really what you would call 'Play'. They just run around alot, looking like twats, not really doing anything at all. :D

You know it!!. But they don't really what you would call 'Play'. They just run around alot, looking like twats, not really doing anything at all. :D

You're trying,I'll give you that......But all vain piss-taking and fuck all else makes Jez a dull boy...... :whistle:

You're trying,I'll give you that......But all vain piss-taking and fuck all else makes Jez a dull boy...... :whistle:

Bite some more sweetie!! :wub:

• My Little Pony

Aww, you two are so cute!

Aww, you two are so cute!

Thanx very much :tumbsup:

Where the hell did the wkend go?!

To hell.

Why don't people listen to music while watching sports? I see Ian faced with this dilema, I know Matt doesn't do it and my brothers don't either. WTF's wrong with y'all? Watch the footie, drink beer and play CDs all at once. The best of three worlds. I do it all the time, and I sure know how to party.

To hell.

Why don't people listen to music while watching sports? I see Ian faced with this dilema, I know Matt doesn't do it and my brothers don't either. WTF's wrong with y'all? Watch the footie, drink beer and play CDs all at once. The best of three worlds. I do it all the time, and I sure know how to party.

I sometimes do it. Put the cricket on, volume down.

To hell.

Best with the picture off after todays debacle mate - Fucking awful.

To hell.

Yeah, not wrong there. But whether it be cricket, tennis or NRL (proper football), the commentators pretty much only ever talk shit anyway. I'd rather listen to rock n'roll and watch. :)

• My Little Pony

To hell.

Yeah, not wrong there. But whether it be cricket, tennis or NRL (proper football), the commentators pretty much only ever talk shit anyway. I'd rather listen to rock n'roll and watch. :)

I like the cut of your jib.