• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Wotty

• Geoff

• heaven&hell

• Chris

Top Posters In This Topic

This board was down last night, hey? Stefan (Backster) has suffered because of this.

Off course I have! So what's your excuse? :)

I got (almost) everything ready for you last night, just going purely off my awesome memory. Get into work today, look at your message 'cause the site is back up and I had everything ready to go... except Malice in Motherf*cking Wonderland!!! Needless to say, your package will go out a day late. :( Sorry mate. Blame Dan for breaking the site. ;)

This board was down last night, hey? Stefan (Backster) has suffered because of this.

Off course I have! So what's your excuse? :)

I got (almost) everything ready for you last night, just going purely off my awesome memory. Get into work today, look at your message 'cause the site is back up and I had everything ready to go... except Malice in Motherf*cking Wonderland!!! Needless to say, your package will go out a day late. :( Sorry mate. Blame Dan for breaking the site. ;)

Glad we can agree on something. Dan, stop breaking the site!! :whistle:

I just put a Robbie Valentine CD back on the rack.

That's a good place for them. :lol:

I kid. Hope he provided you with some good music-listening pleasure while he was on your speakers.

I kid. Hope he provided you with some good music-listening pleasure while he was on your speakers.

Not played today...it was just hanging around ... might play it tomorrow now....which makes it a little pointless putting it away

Not played today...it was just hanging around ... might play it tomorrow now....which makes it a little pointless putting it away

Sweet, keep me updated.

One of the dudes in the office here just answered his phone; "Hello, God speaking." Simple, but I lol'd.

I'm so bored my testicles are about to leave without me. We've been finishing up at 3pm recently but it's 3:30pm and this clown upstairs just won't leave. What the f*ck is up with people lingering in a workplace outside of work hours? F*cking freaks.

My eyes are already sore. Not a fan of this feeling. I'm also wondering what the hell happened on that Hinder thread after I left yesterday...

My eyes are already sore. Not a fan of this feeling. I'm also wondering what the hell happened on that Hinder thread after I left yesterday...

There was some "heated" discussions going on in that thread. :)

Between who, and about what? Seriously, I need to know.

Ive still got the flu after two wks! HELP

lol... people who get the flu in summer conditions = losers.

Well I got a touch of it and it's almost winter conditions here.... = winner? WOOOO :bananamac:

If you were a healthy, masculine, musular man with a nice face, eyes and hair = me, you wouldn't get it at all. :)

Well I got a touch of it and it's almost winter conditions here.... = winner? WOOOO :bananamac:

If you were a healthy, masculine, musular man with a nice face, eyes and hair = me, you wouldn't get it at all. :)

But at least we dont get Sphincteritis..

And don't suffer from Dillusions of Grandeur :D

And don't suffer from Dillusions of Grandeur :D

And are not rad, handsome, awesome and kickin'.