The Uninteresting Thread

Malebolgia

I'll share my pretzels and beer with ya, Freddy.

You rock, Lisa! Thanx (crunch crunch sip sip)

• Replies 15.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Wotty

• Geoff

• heaven&hell

• Chris

Top Posters In This Topic

Blech......beer and pretzels does not even sound good to me anymore. Gave up the brew again........on a 'health' kick here.

Craving "Mustang Mellon".........*cantelope in Bubbaspeak*.....every damn day! :blink:

If the Invisible man is so invisible.... how come I can see he's online right now?

Because Eric Brittingham lost interest and no longer wished to hide Invisible Man's identity.

If the Invisible man is so invisible.... how come I can see he's online right now?

Because Eric Brittingham lost interest and no longer wished to hide Invisible Man's identity.

Eric Brittingham has made it on to this thread to.

This man is everywhere at the same time.

I'm hungry.

For love?

If so, me too.

Not for man love. <_<

;)

Oh... uh... yeah... uh, okay. I... I, uh... I certainly wasn't implying... uh, certainly wasn't implying that.

I'm hungry.

For love?

If so, me too.

Not for man love. <_<

;)

Oh... uh... yeah... uh, okay. I... I, uh... I certainly wasn't implying... uh, certainly wasn't implying that.

Is this Heavy Harmonies or Brokeback Harmonies? :P

I'm hungry.

For love?

If so, me too.

Not for man love. <_<

;)

Are you implying that the harmonies are too heavy... and that they're breaking your back? Sorry to hear that, Wes, I'll have a word to Dan next time we sip tea together and I'll see if we can sort something out for you.

It is 12:42am on Monday morning. I must awaken at 7:00am to be at work at 8:30am. I am on the computer. I am in front of the TV. Croatia and Japan are playing now, but at 2:30am this morning Australia will play Brazil. Am I fool for staying up this late, as the game ends at 4:30am? F*ck yeah, but a patriotic fool at that.

I'm hungry.

For love?

If so, me too.

Not for man love. <_<

;)

Are you implying that the harmonies are too heavy... and that they're breaking your back? Sorry to hear that, Wes, I'll have a word to Dan next time we sip tea together and I'll see if we can sort something out for you.

It is 12:42am on Monday morning. I must awaken at 7:00am to be at work at 8:30am. I am on the computer. I am in front of the TV. Croatia and Japan are playing now, but at 2:30am this morning Australia will play Brazil. Am I fool for staying up this late, as the game ends at 4:30am? F*ck yeah, but a patriotic fool at that.

I predict a painful morning for you my friend.

Coffee is our mutual friend, Lisa. I just finished a big-ass cup o'java and a Taylor ham, egg & cheese sandwich on a hard roll with salt, pepper and ketchup. Yum, yum, that's breakfast Jersey style! I don't do that often because the cholesterol would be lethal but I just woke up in the mood for such a thing this morning.