• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Wotty

• Geoff

• heaven&hell

• Chris

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm home sick and not planning on doing anything today.

'Man' flu or the real deal?

Brownbottlitous??

:lol: Nice mate. Have a spicy hot curry, that will sort you out!! ;) - Hope ya feel better soon!

Brownbottlitous??

:lol: Nice mate. Have a spicy hot curry, that will sort you out!! ;) - Hope ya feel better soon!

I think it's some kind of flu but I'm not sure.

My wife is just getting over strep throat and so far I have mostly a bad head cold and sore throat.

Brownbottlitous??

My wife is just getting over strep throat and so far I have mostly a bad head cold and sore throat.

Take care of it now before it becomes pneumonia or worse....FULL BLOWN AIDS... j/k (Family Guy reference)

I want to go camping soon.

Aren't you camp enough already? :D

I am camp every night, but I'd like to show the outside trees just how camp I really am. I want them to embrace me, as I lie by a lake. Naked. Camping.

With men.

I am camp every night, but I'd like to show the outside trees just how camp I really am. I want them to embrace me, as I lie by a lake. Naked. Camping.

With men.

Thought so! :lol:

:gone:

With men.

Thought so! :lol:

:gone:

Without a doubt....TMI.

Brownbottlitous??

Take care of it now before it becomes pneumonia or worse....FULL BLOWN AIDS... j/k (Family Guy reference)

:yikes:

People are dancing on TV.

You're probably confusing a load of Gay dancing for Aussie-Rules....

Tonight I've watched 'The Apprentice' and 'Shipwrecked'. Both would be fine if British people weren't so ugly; if they didn't "speak" in that "accent"; if the guys stopped f*cking crying (seriously, more than the ladiez) and if there weren't British people in them. :)

Tonight I've watched 'The Apprentice' and 'Shipwrecked'. Both would be fine if British people weren't so ugly; if they didn't "speak" in that "accent"; if the guys stopped f*cking crying (seriously, more than the ladiez) and if there weren't British people in them. :)

made by British people as well remember.....like all the best programmes.

(Except Dexter)

(Except Dexter)

Seriously, mate, 'Shipwrecked' is atrocious. 'The Apprentice' is just a rip-ff of Trump's show, or did the British guy do it first?

Either way, I can't think of one decent British show ever, mate. And no, I won't say there are good Aussie ones either, 'cause there aren't. As much as it pains me to admit it, credit where it's due - the yanks are the only people who should be doing TV programmes, and even they should cut 95% of them. A good British programme? You're takin' the piss, right, mate?

(Except Dexter)

Seriously, mate, 'Shipwrecked' is atrocious. 'The Apprentice' is just a rip-ff of Trump's show, or did the British guy do it first?

Either way, I can't think of one decent British show ever, mate. And no, I won't say there are good Aussie ones either, 'cause there aren't. As much as it pains me to admit it, credit where it's due - the yanks are the only people who should be doing TV programmes, and even they should cut 95% of them. A good British programme? You're takin' the piss, right, mate?

Actually I was referring to Reality shows...........most of which (and Im almost embarrassed to admit it) started in the UK.

Pop Idol, Big Brother, Dragon's Den, Apprentice, Im A Celeb (Jungle).

The only one I really enjoy is Jungle :tumbsup:

But on the subject to British programmes.........how can you not mention 6 of the greatest comedy programmes ever written.

Blackadder :bowdown:

Young Ones

Only Fools & Horses

Royle Family

The Office

Fawlty Towers

Here endeth the lesson.

(Except Dexter)

Actually I was referring to Reality shows...........most of which (and Im almost embarrassed to admit it) started in the UK.

Pop Idol, Big Brother, Dragon's Den, Apprentice, Im A Celeb (Jungle).

The only one I really enjoy is Jungle :tumbsup:

But on the subject to British programmes.........how can you not mention 6 of the greatest comedy programmes ever written.

Young Ones

Only Fools & Horses

Royle Family

The Office

Fawlty Towers

Here endeth the lesson.

I'd go 'Big Brother' and 'The Apprentice' from that lot (preferably the US versions, or Aussie version of BB) but you can keep the rest.

What is the point of 'I'm a Celeb get me out of here'? In fact, what is the point of 'Shipwrecked' too? Why are there video cameras in the UK?

Young Ones

The Office

Fawlty Towers

:drink:

Some great 'Classic' shows there indeed, 'Black Adder' & 'The Office' especially.