Top Posters In This Topic

• Wotty

• Geoff

• heaven&hell

• Chris

Top Posters In This Topic

I just got back from the Bank.

A hold up or withdrawing legally??

A hold up, but I only used a water pistol so hopefully I won't get into to much trouble if I get caught.

Gave 'em the same soaking they've been giving you? :whistle:

The enemy's going out to buy a newspaper soon !!!!

Are you planning on reading it? :unsure:

Or are you going on a "reading the newspaper" strike becasue the enemy bought it? :whistle:

Or are you going on a "reading the newspaper" strike becasue the enemy bought it? :whistle:

I was....But I gave in and read it.... :whistle:

Did you read that article about the alien banjo players from Canis Major (Sirius....the bastids!) who did a deal with Fred, Ted and Ged to import five fingered funky frogs to fondle fondue fans across the northern hemisphere...with views to extending the scheme to the southern hemisphere if succesful? I was a tad worried until I realised I was talking rubbish....it still made me drop my particle accelerator in shock though.

Did you read that article about the alien banjo players from Canis Major (Sirius....the bastids!) who did a deal with Fred, Ted and Ged to import five fingered funky frogs to fondle fondue fans across the northern hemisphere...with views to extending the scheme to the southern hemisphere if succesful? I was a tad worried until I realised I was talking rubbish....it still made me drop my particle accelerator in shock though.

I'm thinking the enemy ripped that page out of the newspaper she bought so Wotty would have NO enjoyment from the paper.

I'm thinking the enemy ripped that page out of the newspaper she bought so Wotty would have NO enjoyment from the paper.

I should photocopy it and fax it to him don't you think Chris?

Unless she has a banjo!!! :yikes:

Don't say the "B" word Nick.... :whistle:

Don't say the "B" word Nick.... :whistle:

I can just hear the theme from "Deliverance" now....But send it anyway Nick. :whistle:

There was a letter in the post today

I know - I sorted it for you! Nice one it was to!!!

Then you'll know it was from the Leona Lewis Appreciation Society then....alas I am rumbled.

Then you'll know it was from the Leona Lewis Appreciation Society then....alas I am rumbled.

I didn't like to say, but seeing as you are now 'out of the closet' as it were - RUMBLED!!