Top Posters In This Topic

It's been 70 here at night.

I hate you. :lol:

Backed - I hate him as well! :hammer:

Not nice. :tsk:

It's been 70 here at night.

I hate you. :lol:

Backed - I hate him as well! :hammer:

If 70 is around 27-30 degrees Celcius I am too busy picking up what he's putting down to hate him.

I forgot to mention I got shot at yesterday. Well, sort of. I park my bike at Eastwood Station all day while I'm at work and there was a shooting in Eastwood... while I was at work. So I really had nothing at all to do with it, but my bike was pretty close to the scene of the crime. The cops were still all over the place when I got there in the afternoon. I asked my bike what he saw but he was pretty quiet about the whole thing.

Because I like to cultivate an image of being an intense out there to the extreme rocker I decided to make a big pan of soup.....the first time I've ever tried it.....looks horrible, now who wants some?

I aslo feel like saying batfast.

"BATFAST"

there done!

Oh yeah earlier on ... also fostering the rocker image - I sorted out all the mugs in the cupboard ....there were just way too many. So I put some in a cardboard box and wrote on "emergency mugs" and put them in the loft.

It's useful having emergency mugs just in case there is a natural disaster and everyone rallies round your house for a brew.

If you run out of regular mugs then you can go up to the loft and come down with the emergency ones "Don't worry folks...we have some emergency mugs for just such an ocassion". Phew!

The cupboard is now much clearer too....nice...nice nice!

Oh yeah earlier on ... also fostering the rocker image - I sorted out all the mugs in the cupboard ....there were just way too many. So I put some in a cardboard box and wrote on "emergency mugs" and put them in the loft.

It's useful having emergency mugs just in case there is a natural disaster and everyone rallies round your house for a brew.

If you run out of regular mugs then you can go up to the loft and come down with the emergency ones "Don't worry folks...we have some emergency mugs for just such an ocassion". Phew!

The cupboard is now much clearer too....nice...nice nice!

I cleaned a cupboard once.But now they're out of my reach,well most are,I don't have to !!!!!! :guitbannana::bananamac::banana:

Holidays are so wonderful, but sadly they also emphasise how shit normal life is.

I wonder if someone who works on a beach...like a life guard....spends their holidays in an office or on a building site! :unsure:

After dinner cricket is .... good.

I'd rather have an after dinner mint.

I'd rather have dessert. :whistle:

Holidays are so wonderful, but sadly they also emphasise how shit normal life is.

I wonder if someone who works on a beach...like a life guard....spends their holidays in an office or on a building site! :unsure:

:lol: Pretty likely scenario. Someone working on Heron Island (where I just went) went for her holiday to Melbourne. On it's own, Melbourne is quite nice-ish... sort of (not really, to be honest. It's the closest thing to the UK that Australia have, weatherwise anyway. It's still go nice features and beaches), but compared to Heron Island it's an office building no doubt.

After dinner cricket is .... good.

I'd rather have an after dinner mint.

I'd rather have dessert. :whistle:

Sex would be kind of cool for me.

I just got back from walking 1.2 miles.

Did it take you 45.7 minutes?

Speaking of which... have you guys seen the previews for this pathetic excuse for a movie called 'Run Fat Boy Run' or something like that? It's a British film and looks as bad as it gets. I just had the worst thought. If they use the song '5000 Miles' by the Proclaimers in that movie, just to add to how predictable and shitty it already looks, I will kill someone. There, I said it.

About 20 to 25 minutes.

So roughly 22.5 minutes?

About 20 to 25 minutes.

So roughly 22.5 minutes?

23 mins 10 secs I reckon!

I haven't mentioned it before but the football (NRL) season starts on Friday night. This is the equivelant of being handed a large sum of money while receiving oral sex. I really can't wait. At least it gives me something to look forward to each week.