• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Wotty

• Geoff

• heaven&hell

• Chris

Top Posters In This Topic

What does it say? Fresh meat arriving today?

:rofl2:

It did actually.. :yikes::yikes:

Oh poor Jez.... :whistle: Did you bring him over to the Luton side of the footie field??

Jez's impending "visit" has made front-page news in the"Thetford Inquisition" newsletter.. :yikes::yikes:

They make a Newsletter for all ten of you that live there? :whistle:

10??? A towns population does not include the livestock quanity....

:lol:

My mobile phone is on charge.....

What's it done??Nothing bad I hope.

It's on a network not known round these parts.. :whistle:

Moo'2

My mobile phone is on charge.....

What's it done??Nothing bad I hope.

It's on a network not known round these parts.. :whistle:

Moo'2

You're right...Oh no,the secret must be out... :unsure::unsure::unsure:

:rofl:

Careful fellas, this is starting to get awful interesting... :tsk:

The Cattle In England are running scared of Wotty

Udderstandable - i'm gonna have nightmares for weeks to come. :whistle:

The Cattle In England are running scared of Wotty

Udderstandable - i'm gonna have nightmares for weeks to come. :whistle:

:rofl2: ..and what of the cattle.... :blink:

Branded (Brain-dead?) Cattle...? Now scarred for life having to watch Luton footie. :whistle:

Just got back from Garlic Fest, a fair in Palm Beach County every year celebrating garlic. Wish You Were Here, a tribute band to Pink Floyd and Blues Traveler were there performing live. It was cool. The food kicked ass. :beerbang:

Just got back from Garlic Fest, a fair in Palm Beach County every year celebrating garlic. Wish You Were Here, a tribute band to Pink Floyd and Blues Traveler were there performing live. It was cool. The food kicked ass. :beerbang:

That sounds like fun but I hope everyone took some breath mints with them. :unsure:

I just went out with some friends to a local pizza place and now I'm enjoying a cold Budweiser.

That sounds like fun but I hope everyone took some breath mints with them. :unsure:

I just went out with some friends to a local pizza place and now I'm enjoying a cold Budweiser.

Nah those that were there didn't need them. My wife and I both had some so it's OK. How was the pizza? We're making homemade French bread pizza tomorrow. :tumbsup:

Nah those that were there didn't need them. My wife and I both had some so it's OK. How was the pizza? We're making homemade French bread pizza tomorrow. :tumbsup:

The pizza was great. It's a local place called Mackies that's been in the area for years.

The pizza was great. It's a local place called Mackies that's been in the area for years.

That's probably the one thing I miss about NYC. The pizza. It's decent here but NOTHING like NY pizza.