The Uninteresting Thread

Malebolgia

We have some crazy weather going on right now.

There's Tornado warnings and Thunderstorm warnings and the lights have flickered off and on a couple of times already.

It might be getting close to time to move down to the basement just in case a Twister flies through my living room.

Stay safe, man. Don't take any chances.

:kenny:

Holy shitballs, cousin. Hope the worst of the storm stays away from you.

Did you want me to use my superpowers to divert it? Nick's probably closer so hopefully he's already onto it.

Do you think Nick could fly in and save the day with his tights and cape on? :unsure:

I don't think this. I know this.

I'll keep a look out for a Pirate with a cape on riding on top of a Tornado.

If you hear a swirling wind with a very distinct "Aye matey, blow me down...", you know who has arrived... :whistle:

• Replies 15.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Wotty

• Geoff

• heaven&hell

• Chris

Top Posters In This Topic

Jez is venturing into the "unknown" tomorrow..He will find out that Thetford "rocks". :whistle:

The fleet of tractors are off the road at the moment...

If I don't return in say 48hrs, get the search party ready. Looking forward to it mate - have you got the Blonde and Brunette ready to go??

Jez is venturing into the "unknown" tomorrow..He will find out that Thetford "rocks". :whistle:

If I don't return in say 48hrs, get the search party ready. Looking forward to it mate - have you got the Blonde and Brunette ready to go??

Ready and waiting!

history3.jpglbrown.jpg

Ready and waiting!

history3.jpglbrown.jpg

:yikes: not quite as I imagined them, but after a few beers who knows!! ;) Ian's is on the left, as I prefer Brunettes and she is more 'Cute' looking!!!

Ready and waiting!

history3.jpglbrown.jpg

:yikes: not quite as I imagined them, but after a few beers who knows!! ;) Ian's is on the left, as I prefer Brunettes and she is more 'Cute' looking!!!

Just remember, have a designated driver. You don't want to smash up Ian's ride.

a3546.jpg

Ready and waiting!

history3.jpglbrown.jpg

Just remember, have a designated driver. You don't want to smash up Ian's ride.

a3546.jpg

Cool ride man - straight out of a ZZ Top video. Now put the Cute cows alongside and let's make a video.

All together 'She's got Hooves, knows how to use them....'

Avoid that Wicker Man Jez!

Damn - forgot about that. Will I be safe or take along a minder d'ya reckon!

Wicker MEN Nick...MEN !!!!!!!

Shall we make nice baskets, thusly having something for me to remind me of my adventure?

Shall we make nice baskets, thusly having something for me to remind me of my adventure?

Just beware of the third haystack on the right after the second roundabout on your left side.The local yokels can't look or talk about it... :unsure:

I may have said too much......

Just beware of the third haystack on the right after the second roundabout on your left side.The local yokels can't look or talk about it... :unsure:

Jesus - I think I am going to regret this little trip.

Jesus - I think I am going to regret this little trip.

Legend has it that whatever it is,has never been seen in "late morn'" :screwy: I know..

It's probably already been and gone, but you guys should have made a dual post while you were together. Like this:

Hi, it's me - Ian!

(and then Ian moves to the side and Jez takes his seat in front of the computer)

Hi guys, it's me - Jez!

And you could do it in a single post. Dare I say it would have been the first dual post in HH history?

Tell me that wouldn't have kicked ass. I dare you.

It's probably already been and gone, but you guys should have made a dual post while you were together. Like this:

Hi, it's me - Ian!

(and then Ian moves to the side and Jez takes his seat in front of the computer)

Hi guys, it's me - Jez!

And you could do it in a single post. Dare I say it would have been the first dual post in HH history?

Give me a few hours and it will be done sir!!!

Hi, it's me - Ian!

Hi guys, it's me - Jez!

Oh man, that's so awesome. I thought you'd already have been and gone.

I'm tingling with excitement. Seriously. I don't get out much.

Hi, it's me - Ian!

Hi guys, it's me - Jez!

Moves to the side???? I doubt it!

It may be the first dual post in HH history but I bet theyll be sitting on each others lap!

The next question is who is on top?

Hi, it's me - Ian!

Hi guys, it's me - Jez!

It may be the first dual post in HH history but I bet theyll be sitting on each others lap!

:blink: Please don't answer that!! :yikes:

Hi, it's me - Ian!

Hi guys, it's me - Jez!

or even what would happen if suddnely Toto was played??

or even.... Bon Jovi?

Hi, it's me - Ian!

Hi guys, it's me - Jez!

or even.... Bon Jovi?

:rofl2:

You will all find out later when I get there. Who knows what the strange country air will do to me.

I doubt Bon Jovi will be playing though, as Wotters will have hidden all the CD's. I will search for them and let you know how many I find stashed away.

Hi, it's me - Ian!

Hi guys, it's me - Jez!

or even.... Bon Jovi?

:rofl2:

You will all find out later when I get there. Who knows what the strange country air will do to me.

I doubt Bon Jovi will be playing though, as Wotters will have hidden all the CD's. I will search for them and let you know how many I find stashed away.

also keep an eye out for Wotty's R Sambora signature series cowboy boots..