Top Posters In This Topic

I'm picking my nose....

Find anything good? :blink:

I'm picking my nose....

Find anything good? :blink:

not yet...

Keep digging...

Haha, he's going to break his nose off.

And I'll be there to pick it up and put it alongside the rest of them in my collection.

And I'll be there to pick it up and put it alongside the rest of them in my collection.

Are you being nosy again?

Are you being nosy again?

Only the nose knows.

Tommy's off school complaing he has a bad cold,but as soon as the enemy goes out it's"Dad,can i watch tv,can i play PS2,can i have chocolate/crisps/cola/etc ?? I say no and tell him to do his homework,but he says he can't cos he's really ill..Sound familiar ???

Tommy's off school complaing he has a bad cold,but as soon as the enemy goes out it's"Dad,can i watch tv,can i play PS2,can i have chocolate/crisps/cola/etc ?? I say no and tell him to do his homework,but he says he can't cos he's really ill..Sound familiar ???

I say the same stuff to my boss here at work... doesn't work here either... <_<

Your job has a PS2 and chocolate and crisps? :unsure:

Yeah I know, it sucks... the PS3 has been out for like forever... fuckin' stupid job... <_<

Yeah I know, it sucks... the PS3 has been out for like forever... fuckin' stupid job... <_<

You'd think they'd get hip and give you a XBox 360. :whistle:

"hip" and "XBox" really have no place in the same sentence... ;)

To be honest I've never played an XBox, but I thought it'd sound better then Atari. :blink:

To be honest I've never played an XBox, but I thought it'd sound better then Atari. :blink:

Sweet! Nothin' rocks harder than the 2600... except maybe Intellivision... :blink:

Sweet! Nothin' rocks harder than the 2600... except maybe Intellivision... :blink:

I had Bowling on the old Atari and loved that game. :anon:

I had Bowling on the old Atari and loved that game. :anon:

I liked "Dungeons and Dragons" myself... how sad is that? Those were possibly the worst graphics and sound effects ever...

I liked "Dungeons and Dragons" myself... how sad is that? Those were possibly the worst graphics and sound effects ever...

I miss my old Atari 2600! :crying: When I was a teenager my Mom had a yard sale and of course being the hipster I was at the time, I hadn't used my Atari in several years so I sold it (and about 20 games) for about 20 bucks, never dreaming that years down the line it would be a cool thing to still have. Sometimes I wish I could reach back in time and slap my younger self. :crying:

I miss my old Atari 2600! :crying: When I was a teenager my Mom had a yard sale and of course being the hipster I was at the time, I hadn't used my Atari in several years so I sold it (and about 20 games) for about 20 bucks, never dreaming that years down the line it would be a cool thing to still have. Sometimes I wish I could reach back in time and slap my younger self. :crying:

Me and the comic book collection I used to own heartily agree.... :(

Me and my huge Star Wars, He-Man and G.I. Joe Action figures agree too.

Don't even get me STARTED about the comic book collection. I held onto mine for a few years too long, just in time for the back-issue market to completely collapse. If I'd sold in the early 90s instead of the late 90s, maybe, just MAYBE, I might've made some decent $$ off of those damned things :crying: