The Uninteresting Thread

Malebolgia

Computers, Mondays, work clothes (most obviously long pants) combined with heat, and not being at the beach are all things that are f*cked.

• Replies 15.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Wotty

• Geoff

• heaven&hell

• Chris

Top Posters In This Topic

It's very cold here.

Here too. Frost on the cars and on the grass this morning. Brrrr.

You found Penny, Nick? Wow, Lorraine and Cameron have been worried sick about her. Please, Nick, do the right thing... bring her home.

I'm selling a snapped surfboard on ebay - figured I might find someone who wants to fix it up and buy it for a couple of dollars rather than throwing it out - and there are currently 5 people watching it. And of my other 7 auctions of "proper" stuff like cupboards,TV units, sandals etc. no one gives a shit.

I'm selling a snapped surfboard on ebay - figured I might find someone who wants to fix it up and buy it for a couple of dollars rather than throwing it out - and there are currently 5 people watching it. And of my other 7 auctions of "proper" stuff like cupboards,TV units, sandals etc. no one gives a shit.

I didn't know you could fix up a snapped board....do you nail a plank across the two halves or what?

I didn't know you could fix up a snapped board....do you nail a plank across the two halves or what?

Duck tape cures everything!!

Duck tape cures everything!!

Don't ask me how they do it, but yeah, you can fix any board - no matter how bad the break. They do it all the time, especially with snapped noses mostly. If you have the equipment I believe it's pretty easy. I wish I could do it. Would save me a lot of money. :(

I'm drinking a beer right now.

I'm not.

Neither am I, but I envy the hell out of cousin Wes.

I'd envy me too.

Don't get carried away now. As soon as that beer is finished the envy is over. In fact, even between sips I'm not envious. How does that taste?

I'm not.

I'd envy me too.

Don't get carried away now. As soon as that beer is finished the envy is over. In fact, even between sips I'm not envious. How does that taste?

Ooooooh He told you!!

I'm not.

I'd envy me too.

Ooooooh He told you!!

I have officially been put in my place. Touche'.

We got 2 massive light bulbs for free on the weekend - don't know where they hell they'd fit. Either way, we'd like to rid ourselves of the burden.

Speaking of light bulbs, yesterday my father in law and I replaced the crappy old track-lighting fixture in my kitchen (which my wife has wanted to get rid of since we first moved into the house in 1999) with a nice looking fluorescent (sp?) fixture, which is much brighter, cleaner looking, and uses less electricity to boot.

Yes, such a death defying life I lead.

• 2023 Gold Donors
Speaking of light bulbs, yesterday my father in law and I replaced the crappy old track-lighting fixture in my kitchen (which my wife has wanted to get rid of since we first moved into the house in 1999) with a nice looking fluorescent (sp?) fixture, which is much brighter, cleaner looking, and uses less electricity to boot.

Yes, such a death defying life I lead.

TRACK-LIGHTING! :yikes: I thought that was :baneed: by the EPA back in the 80's? J/K!!! :rofl2: