The Uninteresting Thread

Malebolgia

The roof of the building Geoff lives in is whitish. There are several building all the same shape. I am seeing the number 2. Maybe he lives in the second building off the road. Do the words Hills Motorway mean anything Geoff? I also see buildings built in the shape of a circle not too far away. Am I close?

Signed

He Who Knows

Damn my homeboi, whaddup? I'm trying to think how you'd know it... is it from the Ten Seconds Over Tokyo picture? Oh wait, just reading over it and there's a few things off. The ceiling is white-ish, but the roof is tiled sort of dark brown-ish, with maybe some white-ish gutters? We live in a townhouse complex, so yeah, lots of similar buildings. Not sure where number two comes from. We at 35/147, homeboi. Not sure about Hills, but there is a Motorway close by - OH WOW, holy shitballs... it just hit me. The M2 is the name of the Motorway. And yeah, there are a few cul-de-sac's in the area... is that what you mean by the circles? Are you in a space ship hovering about my house my bruther?

Seriously, though, is this some satellite thing on the net? What are you up to?

• Replies 15.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Wotty

• Geoff

• heaven&hell

• Chris

Top Posters In This Topic

Satellite brother man.

And you aren't in the second building off the street in your row?

Nah, we're in the last one from the road in our row (maybe 7th or 8th?). Why's that? Can you see handsome residue at the second one? I might have climbed into and robbed his place last night? Maybe. Not admitting anything.

I thought Geoff had his Webcam on again.

It's on... but it's the same ol' boring thing... me in my lace panties sitting here in the office at work.

It's on... but it's the same ol' boring thing... me in my lace panties sitting here in the office at work.

Wait a minute I didn't think you wore pants. :unsure:

Edit: My bad you said panties not pants. Sorry.

Wait a minute I didn't think you wore pants. :unsure:

Edit: My bad you said panties not pants. Sorry.

Yeah, I steer clear of pants, but some times I like to spice it up for my fans and put a pair of panties over my huge groin region. I think the girls like it when my massive testicles hang out over either side of the thin lacey material.

I just remembered that I'm gonna be a year older in a couple of weeks.

Getting old sucks.

You should learn from your avatars. They seem to have the lifespan of twenty minutes and never experience the hassles of growing old. :P

I just remembered that I'm gonna be a year older in a couple of weeks.

Getting old sucks.

You should learn from your avatars. They seem to have the lifespan of twenty minutes and never experience the hassles of growing old. :P

I had one I really liked from some cool website but it keeps dissapearing on me.

All this talk of avatars is putting me to sleep. Laterzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

If I were an avatar I'd... uh, yeah... I guess I'd just sit there, on the far left hand side of the screen. I'd be sitting there and I'd be all like, wow... look what's going on there, in the body of that post. I sure wishez I was there. Instead I'm just here, on the side of the screen, looking sexy... but to be honest I'm pretty pointless. I wish I were a post. Or alive, so I could make posts, and even select my own avatar. Why is life so unfair? Why am I an avatar? Damn Geoff's rebel heart.

That's sort of what I reckon passes through an avatar's mind.

Yeah, I steer clear of pants, but some times I like to spice it up for my fans and put a pair of panties over my huge groin region. I think the girls like it when my massive testicles hang out over either side of the thin lacey material.

There's a visual for ya... :crazy:

You're a prick!!!!!!!!!!

No I'm not!!!!!!!!!

Yes you are!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Feeling the love, are we, Wes?

You're a prick!!!!!!!!!!

No I'm not!!!!!!!!!

Yes you are!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Feeling the love, are we, Wes?

Someone just got :baneed:

"And then the voice was gone.... and everyone smiled." -- Dokken :lol:

Last night I made a big call about my CD collection. I think a bruther's got to know when his time as a human carrier of unnecessary goods has come to an end. Damn unnecessary is one hell of an odd looking word.

Last night I made a big call about my CD collection. I think a bruther's got to know when his time as a human carrier of unnecessary goods has come to an end. Damn unnecessary is one hell of an odd looking word.

I made the same decision about 9 months ago and am selling most of it piece by piece.

I made the same decision about 9 months ago and am selling most of it piece by piece.

You selling them here and other music sites, or all on ebay? What do you do with all the CDRs with artwork you don't need anymore?