The Uninteresting Thread

Malebolgia

I like the start of 'Body Rides'. Sounds like it's going to be an excellent one.

I used to offer body rides to my female coworkers. I probably will again as soon as the lawsuit is settled and I can come back to work.

:rofl2:

Where do you work, Pete?

• Replies 15.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Wotty

• Geoff

• heaven&hell

• Chris

Top Posters In This Topic

I like the start of 'Body Rides'. Sounds like it's going to be an excellent one.

I used to offer body rides to my female coworkers. I probably will again as soon as the lawsuit is settled and I can come back to work.

Where do you work, Pete?

Hooters?

Where do you work, Pete?

Hooters?

I thought Pete was an Exotic Dancer. :whistle:

Where do you work, Pete?

Hooters?

Now is that Pete? Or Rick?? :whistle:

Where do you work, Pete?

Hooters?

Rick's the dancer, I'm the exotic.

Where do you work, Pete?

Hooters?

Rick's the dancer, I'm the exotic.

Is Rick a line-dancer? He does live in South Dakota, isn't that like Cowboy country?

Awwwww! Don't talk about cowboys while Geoff's about...it'll go all Brokeback Mountain again! <_<

Ever since Geoff played Heath Ledger's stunt double he loves to talk about that movie.

Is taking pride in my gut-wrenching performance so wrong?

My CD's are in alphabetic order and my copy of Jeff Scott Soto's Love Parade sits right next to my copyt of Soul SirkUS - World Play...spooky.

Does anyone else have an hilarious tale about their CD racking <_<<_<

I have a couple of hilarious tales like that but they escape me now. One bombshell I can throw out there, though, is that I have Mark Free's 'Long Way From Love' along side Marcie Free's 'Tormented'. I know, OMFG.

I have a couple of hilarious tales like that but they escape me now. One bombshell I can throw out there, though, is that I have Mark Free's 'Long Way From Love' along side Marcie Free's 'Tormented'. I know, OMFG.

:rofl: :rofl: OMG Geoff, you so crazy! :banana:

I have almost all my CD's...

...in alphabetical order in a bunch of those DJ books!!! :lol:

My CD's are in alphabetic order and my copy of Jeff Scott Soto's Love Parade sits right next to my copyt of Soul SirkUS - World Play...spooky.

Does anyone else have an hilarious tale about their CD racking <_<<_<

I think my copy of Body Count's BORN DEAD sits right next to Bride's SNAKES IN THE PLAYGROUND on my CD shelf... hardco' gangstas next door to hardcore Christian rockers!! :P

I'm silently cursing my wife for changing the channel from 'Honey' and changing over to 'Cinderella Story'. Hilary Duff is still slightly tappable and some of the support cast is like a sex-haven... f*ck me, every girl around that diner room table was f*cking gorgeous... but they're no Jessica Alba's.

Sitting here with my puppy at my side on the couch, like most of last night. David will be here in about 5 mins and we'll head out for a surf. Beautiful day today.

Sitting here watching hockey...

You are really getting the hang of this thread. Good job.

Why thanks. I have all you uninteresting people to thank...