• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Wotty

• Geoff

• heaven&hell

• Chris

Top Posters In This Topic

If every swimming pool had its own underwater water fountain except instead of water it delivered Exquisitly tasting Air ..... I would imagine altho quite popular they may become I dont think you would have ta wait in line for very long .....

If every swimming pool had its own underwater water fountain except instead of water it delivered Exquisitly tasting Air ..... I would imagine altho quite popular they may become I dont think you would have ta wait in line for very long .....

That's the most uninteresting thing I've read all day.

I wish I could uninterestingly refer to my phone sitting on the table... but I can't. Right now it's probably sitting smugly in some f*ckwit's pocket. I hope it explodes.

whoa... what's the matter with you Pete?

Been here for almost a 1/2 hour now & I'm 1/4 way through my bucket of coffee :drink:

There's twice as many cups in a bucket as a bushel of coffee, right Lisa? I always get confused about that... :blink:

Coffee is mine.

I had the weirdest dream last night that I was over at Nick's hanging out in his living room. He had a large blue recliner with multicolored lettering indicating that it was "Loony's Seat". :blink:

I kid you not, and no I have no idea where it came from.

I had the weirdest dream last night that I was over at Nick's hanging out in his living room. He had a large blue recliner with multicolored lettering indicating that it was "Loony's Seat". :blink:

Lay off the cheese before bedtime I reckon!

Lay off the cheese before bedtime I reckon!

Oddly enough, I did have a lot of cheese last night. Is that known to cause strange dreams?