best cd Def Leppard never made

66 mustang

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 year later...
I know Blue Tears and BB Steal will get some votes. they rank very high and are on top a lot of the times but right now I have found a new love for the Bryan Adams CD Waking Up The Neighbors. I just got the cd after years of not listening to my worn out cassette and yeah, it is a fantastic album with so much Def Leppard in it that I swear I hear the Lep's singing background vocals. Produced by Mutt also didn't hurt

Weird...I thought I was the only one who heard the similarity between Bryan Adams & Leppard. "Thought I'd Died & Gone To Heaven" is the best song the Lep's never wrote. Would've been great to hear Joe come out & sing it during their tour together last year.

Another band that cops Leppard is X-Sinner...the song "Livin' On The Edge" is a dead ringer for "Comin' Under Fire".

it is like Def Leppard fired Joe and hired Bryan as the new singer.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CTfIr_euGTs

• 1 year later...

I will forever be a Cuts Like A Knife man, as for Def, have you tried Grand Design yet, they sound a tad like Lep, and dont think Mutt helped them at all