What's a spinnin' in your CD player?

The Renegade discography.

For a band who don't have that many killer tracks in their discography (though the killers are just amazing), they sure know how to write at least parts of songs. Some killer verses, pre-choruses and even choruses along the way... but there is so often a part of the song that just doesn't cut it, IMO. Jeez 'Hold back the night' is great though... as is 'Bye Bye Girl'. Amazing. That pre-chorus in 'Crazy'... f*ck me, these guys should have had so many more great songs. :(

Cathouse - In Pu$$y We Trust

Is it as awesome as the name of the album? :)

I'm listening to the Return discography. To be frank, how did such a bad band release quite a good album in 'V'??? The lyrics these guys put out there are just woeful. :(

• 2023 Gold Donors

Cathouse - In Pu$$y We Trust

Is it as awesome as the name of the album? :)

It's not bad if you can get past the singers accent (Italy). Musically, it's pretty good sleaze/glam.

Now spinning Pretty Maids - Stripped. Thanks to the PM poll that you started, I decided to pull a few of them out and give them spin for this New Years Eve.

Avtograf - Tear down the Border

AOR from Russia ! Really good !!!

Loudness - THE LAW OF DEVIL'S LAND

Jon Oliva's Pain - MANIACAL RENDERINGS

Riot - THUNDERSTEEL (thanks Wes, this sounds pretty damn good thus far)

House of lords06

Wig wan---wania

Slamer

these 3 this afternoon

The Poodles - Metal Will Stand Tall

Brother Firetribe - False Metal

Aerosmith - Devil's Got A New Disguise

Rammstein - Volkerball

Tommy Shaw "Ambition"

Blue Oyster Cult "Imaginos"

Foreigner "Inside Information"

Heartland s/t

Papa Roach - 'Getting away with murder' ; this is like an entree before 'The Paramour Sessions'. Same style, but the songs just aren't quite as good - still, a very good disc.

Papa Roach - 'lovehatetragedy' - sort of a mid-way disc. Not rap-metal anymore, but not quite the straight ahead hard rock of the last 2 discs. Some cool stuff on this one too.

Just finished up Eli/Push it hard and prior to that Roxxi/Drive it to ya hard! Rock on HH brothers and sisters :headbanger:

Four Letter Lie - 'Let your body take over' ; you'd completely waste your time listening to samples of this one. The first 2 tracks are pretty horrid "screamo" tracks, as is this one - track 6, except it has a melodic chorus. Track 3 was SR-71-ish and track 5 was also very commercial. What a mixed freakin' bag... not sure what I think overall. Definately liked 3, 5 and track 6 is good too.

Jeez if these guys backed off with the screaming a bit they'd be really good. I still like it anyway though. As the 8th track drops itself into a cheeky solo.

Fair Ground - 'Down on it' ; man there's some good stuff on this... it's been so long since I heard the Lesperance disc. 'Say you will' is fantastic.

Winter's Reign - 'The Beginning' ; only up to 2nd song, but this sounds excellent. Very cool 80's melodic rock.