What's a spinnin' in your CD player?

Eric Martin - Destroy All Monsters (this guys voice blows me away)

I think this guy could sing nursery rhymes and I'd still buy it! LOVE LOVE LOVE Eric Martin!!! :lol::lol:

But today I'm spinning -

TNT - Intuition

Shakra - Moving Forces

Vice - Second Excess

Pissed sucks :lol:  What a piece of grungy shit.

:o HUH????????? I know you just said this to get a rise outta Jim, but BITE YOUR TONGUE!!!!!!!!

"Promise The Moon" is as FAR from "grungy sh*t" as you can get!!! I LOVE that song!!!

Right now I'm spinnin' Damon Johnson ~ Dust (thanks SHK ;))

OMG! OMG!!!! LOVE the acoustic guitar!!!

Pissed sucks :lol:  What a piece of grungy shit.

:o HUH????????? I know you just said this to get a rise outta Jim, but BITE YOUR TONGUE!!!!!!!!

"Promise The Moon" is as FAR from "grungy sh*t" as you can get!!! I LOVE that song!!!

I agree w/MJ - it's not quite like the first two, but it's definitely not "grungy!"

He's just messin' girls......

Nope, I really meant it- IT FUCKIN' SUCKS! It takes more than that to get Jim down, but I ain't finished with the fucker yet. :lol: By the way Jim, you ain't man enough to force me to shut up, so shut you're damn trap boy. :P Yep, those both suck MJ. ...Tim

Actually, I liked Paradise alright. Just nothing special. Pissed is grungy. Go back to your Nirvana. Just the step they needed before they completely turned their backs in the next album. ...Tim

Actually, I liked Paradise alright. Just nothing special. Pissed is grungy. Go back to your Nirvana. Just the step they needed before they completely turned their backs in the next album. ...Tim

:lol: NOT working........ B)

What's not working? I didn't give a fuck in the first place. Any other brilliant remarks? :lol: ...Tim

I'm listening to both the It's Alive albums. They are one of the best kept secrets in hard rock.

if you don't know them, they're Swedish and their singer Martin White also goes by the name Max Martin. If you think you know that name it's because he wrote and produced all the hits that made Britney, Backstreet Boys and various other crap really famous. Oh, and he also wrote It's My Life for Bon Jovi.

I'm not sure how freely available these albums are but they are really superb.

I may have a cdr of them hanging around somewhere, but not for sure. Who do you compare them to? ...Tim

I may have a cdr of them hanging around somewhere, but not for sure. Who do you compare them to? ...Tim

Hard to say really. They are a little funky like Electric Boys or Extreme but the hooks are more prime time Bon Jovi or Def Leppard. Oh, and they also have a touch of the Scandi rock sound being from Sweden. Maybe Jaded Heart is a good all round comparison.

I like all of those bands except Jaded Heart, no offence man. I like it better than Pissed though. ...Tim

I just got Chase- In Pursuit. I'll try it out. Been wondering about it for years, but passed on it. ...Tim

Dare - Blood From Stone (it's funny, the band hate this album but i love it)

Michael Monroe - Watcha Want! (as good as new Hanoi Rocks album)

Heavy Pettin' - Rock Ain't Dead (dated, cheesey and i like it)

Oh, and i'm sure i mentioned somewhere earlier that Eric Martin was cool and sang the theme song to The Transformers - well, he didn't!!!

He sang the theme song to The Power Rangers!!!!

"Go Go Power Rangers!" :headbanger::headbanger::headbanger:

Oh, and i'm sure i mentioned somewhere earlier that Eric Martin was cool and sang the theme song to The Transformers - well, he didn't!!!

He sang the theme song to The Power Rangers!!!!

"Go Go Power Rangers!" :headbanger::headbanger::headbanger:

NO WAY!!!!! Which "Force"

Mighty Morphin? Space? Time Force, (my personal fave :lol:)? Ninja Storm? Lightspeed Rescue?? Crap.....now I'm singing all the different theme songs in my head!!! :wacko::lol: