KISS - 'Hot in the shade'

KISS - 'Revenge'

KISS - 'MTV unplugged'

KISS - 'Psycho circus'

KISS - 'Creatures of the night'

KISS - 'Lick it up'

KISS - 'Revenge'

:bowdown:

Is that all you like from that lot? I have to admit I dig them all, especially 'Lick it up - 'Revenge'.

I'm looking forward to listening to 'Psycho Circus' again because I literally cannot remember a moment from it. I bought it around when it was released (already on sale) and only listened to it a handful of times and never since.

KISS - 'Lick it up'

KISS - 'Revenge'

Is that all you like from that lot? I have to admit I dig them all, especially 'Lick it up - 'Revenge'.

I'm looking forward to listening to 'Psycho Circus' again because I literally cannot remember a moment from it. I bought it around when it was released (already on sale) and only listened to it a handful of times and never since.

I love them all, Kiss is my fav Rock band of all time, I just prefer those three.

Animalize is almost as good as those albums, Asylum has so many good songs but they had lost some of their edge by that point, Crazy Nights was way to pop and commercial imo but I still like many of the tunes, and Hot in the Shade has many great songs imo and I actually like it quite a bit.

KISS - 'Lick it up'

KISS - 'Revenge'

I love them all, Kiss is my fav Rock band of all time, I just prefer those three.

Animalize is almost as good as those albums, Asylum has so many good songs but they had lost some of their edge by that point, Crazy Nights was way to pop and commercial imo but I still like many of the tunes, and Hot in the Shade has many great songs imo and I actually like it quite a bit.

I assume you've read Gene Simmons' 'Kiss and make up' then? I might start a thread on it elsewhere today, but what the f*ck is up with Gene completely not mentioning 'Crazy nights' in the book?

KISS - 'Lick it up'

KISS - 'Revenge'

I assume you've read Gene Simmons' 'Kiss and make up' then? I might start a thread on it elsewhere today, but what the f*ck is up with Gene completely not mentioning 'Crazy nights' in the book?

Gene was pretty much MIA during the years of "Animalize" up until the release of "Hot in the Shade".

He was very busy running a record label for bands like House of Lords and Silent Rage and producing bands like Keel and Black N Blue. It was Paul that kept the band alive during those years, as I'm sure you noticed that Gene didn't record to many good songs after the "Lick it Up" album and prior to the "Revenge" album.

yo, how'd u guys get the new Asia already!!!!!! hmmmmm

Because We have special powers!!!

I thought it was out on the 11th, but it popped through the letterbox last Friday, to my surprise!!!

does anyone else here get absorbed in useless threads, 30 mins goes by and you realise i havnt put a cd on!

Backed.... :beerbang:

now spinning...

Omen -Warning Of Danger

You lucky bastards. Try being at work and being unable to listen to a tune all day while you're absorbed in useless threads.

does anyone else here get absorbed in useless threads, 30 mins goes by and you realise i havnt put a cd on!

Backed.... :beerbang:

now spinning...

Omen -Warning Of Danger

You lucky bastards. Try being at work and being unable to listen to a tune all day while you're absorbed in useless threads.

try humming a Maroon 5 song played by Alice In Chains...