What's a spinnin' in your CD player?

If I`m honest this site has got me listening to stuff again that I had long rejected and you Mr Heaven And Hell, has in a roundabout way, gotton me back into listening to the legendary Ronnie James Dio after a long absence :bowdown:

So I request you start listening to the Mighty Mighty Schenker era UFO! :tumbsup:

Good to see your enjoying Dio again. :drink:

The last couple of times I went out to the local record store one of the things I was looking for was the new UFO best of 74-84(I think that's right) and both times it was $20 which I thought was to damn high.

One of these days I'll get around to it since I love 7 or 8 songs from the old days so I'm sure I'll like all of those albums from that era.

Agreed a little bit steep but would be worth it for the pleasure of listening to one of the all time great Hard Rock bands, with as I always add, the incredible guitar playing of Sir Schenker :guitbannana:

If I`m honest this site has got me listening to stuff again that I had long rejected and you Mr Heaven And Hell, has in a roundabout way, gotton me back into listening to the legendary Ronnie James Dio after a long absence :bowdown:

So I request you start listening to the Mighty Mighty Schenker era UFO! :tumbsup:

The last couple of times I went out to the local record store one of the things I was looking for was the new UFO best of 74-84(I think that's right) and both times it was $20 which I thought was to damn high.

One of these days I'll get around to it since I love 7 or 8 songs from the old days so I'm sure I'll like all of those albums from that era.

Agreed a little bit steep but would be worth it for the pleasure of listening to one of the all time great Hard Rock bands, with as I always add, the incredible guitar playing of Sir Schenker :guitbannana:

Believe or not my introduction to Mr. Schenker was the MSG album "Save Yourself" which I had on cassette and I used to play the heck out of that one. I have 'Unforgiven' with Kelly Keeling on cd and the live album that followed. Both of those are solid but it's been a while since I played them.

Believe or not my introduction to Mr. Schenker was the MSG album "Save Yourself" which I had on cassette and I used to play the heck out of that one. I have 'Unforgiven' with Kelly Keeling on cd and the live album that followed. Both of those are solid but it's been a while since I played them.

I`ve been into Schenker/UFO since I first got into rock around 1980! :guitbannana:

My dad was a big fan of UFO and used to tell me about the concerts he`d seen in the 70`s and how great Schenker was! :tumbsup:

Bought Save Yourself when it first came out in 1989 I think, whilst on a trip to Belgium, have since sold it like most of my older stuff but a decent listen :tumbsup:

Early MSG 1980 - 1983 are the best to listen to with Schenker on fire :bowdown:

Probably starting to bore you mate, enough on Schenker for now :lol:

I`ve been into Schenker/UFO since I first got into rock around 1980! :guitbannana:

My dad was a big fan of UFO and used to tell me about the concerts he`d seen in the 70`s and how great Schenker was! :tumbsup:

Bought Save Yourself when it first came out in 1989 I think, whilst on a trip to Belgium, have since sold it like most of my older stuff but a decent listen :tumbsup:

Maybe you should do a Schenker poll. :tumbsup:

I've always read about the classic UFO and MSG stuff and I know some of the songs but like a million other cds I've never gotten around to buying.

Maybe you should do a Schenker poll. :tumbsup:

I've always read about the classic UFO and MSG stuff and I know some of the songs but like a million other cds I've never gotten around to buying.

I`m sure there are a few fans in here :tumbsup:

I know what you mean wanting to buy this and that, I`ve just got round to ordering some cd`s I`ve always wanted, that I originally had on vinyl in the early 80`s and these are some of my faves - Toronto :bowdown: